Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tips for the New Twitch Kit... And Hello!

Creator: JunSupport July 19, 2012 8:15pm
1 2 3
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 3:49am | Report
isn't it around the anniversary of jets ban? i think it is..
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 6:25am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Before me, there was Jet. And Jet did my job with an iron fist of being cruel to all MOBAfailians. He was just an average villain within the realm of MOBAfire, however, one day he became empowered when he feasted upon the tears of too many MOBAfailians, causing a twisted and demented change to happen within his being. He became known as "MegaJet", and his torment extended all over the forums beyond off topic. The 3 magi of MOBAfire, grew concerned, for the power of MegaJet was just too great for them to contain. If the foul beast could not be brought down, then surely MOBAfail would start to suck and people would feel really really sad and dehydrated from crying so much.

Jet, after becoming super hydrated from all the tears, made a fatal mistake, for he chanted lines from the book of racism. Unknowingly, the curse he wished to bring reckoning unto the civilians of MOBAfail damned himself, for the quote he used (which cannot be recited due to it being a damned text) damned his soul and weakened his being, thus making him vulnerable to the power of the magi's. Matt, Dewo and some other person I don't remember, all came together and forever sealed away the tyrant into the halls of ban, ending the cruel reign of oh MegaJet.

Shortly afterwards, Toshabi came. And all was good.

The end.

Or was it?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Tosh, your bedtime stories are the best, tell me another one about "The Shepard" (free pretend sexual favors to those who get the reference)
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 7:19am | Report
jet was one of the true trolls out there who could legitimately piss people off without the stupid cliches of "you mad bro" and "kid". he was a legend in my book.

also hes scottish and is the reason i have my paxjax skin. <3 u jet

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 20, 2012 7:44am | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Before me, there was Jet. And Jet did my job with an iron fist of being cruel to all MOBAfailians. He was just an average villain within the realm of MOBAfire, however, one day he became empowered when he feasted upon the tears of too many MOBAfailians, causing a twisted and demented change to happen within his being. He became known as "MegaJet", and his torment extended all over the forums beyond off topic. The 3 magi of MOBAfire, grew concerned, for the power of MegaJet was just too great for them to contain. If the foul beast could not be brought down, then surely MOBAfail would start to suck and people would feel really really sad and dehydrated from crying so much.

Jet, after becoming super hydrated from all the tears, made a fatal mistake, for he chanted lines from the book of racism. Unknowingly, the curse he wished to bring reckoning unto the civilians of MOBAfail damned himself, for the quote he used (which cannot be recited due to it being a damned text) damned his soul and weakened his being, thus making him vulnerable to the power of the magi's. Matt, Dewo and some other person I don't remember, all came together and forever sealed away the tyrant into the halls of ban, ending the cruel reign of oh MegaJet.

Shortly afterwards, Toshabi came. And all was good.

The end.

MegaJet's comeback to take revenge on the MOBAFire community would be a decent story for FF14. It's not like FF could get any worst anyway hahaha

EDIT: +rep, this is by far one of the best post written by you that I read. Made me lol so much.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide