Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tribunal...It's time for riot to change things...

Creator: gabpin October 13, 2011 6:39pm
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 1:55pm | Report
The community isn't as bad as some make it sound. It's a lot better compared to other games.

Regarding Tribunal bans, suspension and etc is worked by Tribunal but if it's via PERMANENT ban, it will go through a Riot employee which carefully looks through the account's past before making a final judgment.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 2:06pm | Report
The community is bad enough to make the game not worth playing for me.

That's prty bad yo.
Snookemz
<Member>
Snookemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 2:37pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

The community isn't as bad as some make it sound. It's a lot better compared to other games.

This community is the worst i've ever been involved in and that stretches over quite a few diffrent styles of games including FPS.

I have never in all my time in other games come across players that willingly die and hinder the team they are actually on.

Imo the only way to actually enjoy this game is in 5 people premades and even then you have to put up with the other teams ****.

Whether it's the worst or not i don't know but it is disgraceful.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 2:47pm | Report
I'm with you Snookemz, it's reeeeeaaaaally bad lol.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 5:08pm | Report
the community is just like real life (imagine that), there are people who will mind their own business, people who try to be good members and help others, then there's always the people who try and ruin the experience for others. I'd like to think it's split about 50/50 between this, but without a doubt, the people who try and ruin the experience for everyone generally get all the attention.

Think of it like the news, for every 1 story you hear about a grandma getting helped across the street, you'll hear 9 about a grandma being mugged
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 6:45am | Report
+1 Rep for Mooninites, even though I still think community stinks overall. I mean, there is always at least 1 or 2 of those "experience ruiners who get all the attention", but I've played several games where like 3 players on each side would flame each other. I mean, flame the opponents, insult your teamates, actually insulting anything but self. It baffles me o.0
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 1:17am | Report
It's the internet bro.

Don't get excited. -.-

cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 8:40pm | Report
You clearly did something just to let you know the tribunal does not ban you first they vote then riot looks its over so you must have done something quite bad not just a simple **** you. Must have been more.
gabpin
<Member>
gabpin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 8:24pm | Report
WTF this thread is still running haha ? btw I managed to lv another account to lv 20 without getting ban so riot removed my perma ban YOUPI !! :p
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2012 2:28am | Report
gabpin wrote:

WTF this thread is still running haha ? btw I managed to lv another account to lv 20 without getting ban so riot removed my perma ban YOUPI !! :p

Aaaand what have you learned?
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide