Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tribunal...It's time for riot to change things...

Creator: gabpin October 13, 2011 6:39pm
ShrideRR
<Member>
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 1:24am | Report
Tabooski wrote:

Listen, if you act somewhat like this, then you probably deserved it....(fyi, I did create this lol)

so your tellin i deserve it ??? so im the sucker if im tryin too help someone and say go that lane or dont use ashe Q for minions?? im the the guy who deserve it if someone insults me and i insult back i get banned ?? dude...
Tabooski
<Member>
Tabooski's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 6:49am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:

so your tellin i deserve it ??? so im the sucker if im tryin too help someone and say go that lane or dont use ashe Q for minions?? im the the guy who deserve it if someone insults me and i insult back i get banned ?? dude...

If your definition of "helping" someone is spamming insults at them and being an overall *******, then yes you do deserve it. My buddy runs his mouth almost every game and he gets warnings, even had his first lvl 30 account permabanned. Guess what? he deserved it. I told him almost 100 times to stop with the constant badgering and alienating. People don't play LoL to be talked down to by some stranger. They play to have fun. If you are hindering that fun with your presence, then its rational to remove the hindrance. get it?
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 7:40am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:

There's nothing wrong in telling ashe that using "q" on minions is a bad idea.

But constantly spamming.. OMG LOOK MY ASHE Q ON MINIONS ALL-CAPS ALL-CHAT, that's kinda annoying.

Lately though i've been getting like a lot less of this.

If u've politely told ashe that q'ing minions is a bad idea she woul prolly have listened.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Kiaat
<Member>
Kiaat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 29, 2012 8:28am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

? :D

They're over 9000!!!

That's what I mean ;)
"The stupidity of mankind is like the lie, a truth." - Me
ShrideRR
<Member>
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 4:39am | Report
Tabooski wrote:

If your definition of "helping" someone is spamming insults at them and being an overall *******, then yes you do deserve it. My buddy runs his mouth almost every game and he gets warnings, even had his first lvl 30 account permabanned. Guess what? he deserved it. I told him almost 100 times to stop with the constant badgering and alienating. People don't play LoL to be talked down to by some stranger. They play to have fun. If you are hindering that fun with your presence, then its rational to remove the hindrance. get it?

i get it yeah ! but i think you dont understand me of course im not gonna write some stranger or ask him too be my friend?? and im not spammin or use insults ?? if im trying too help them like: Veigar go mid you can get easy kills vs ashe.....and then he goes bot with cait who goes mid ??? and im the only who trys too help him and say: m8 go mid and you can own them easy!! and what is his response...: ( you ***in noob you suck and then he press /All and writes: report him for being mad and insultin me and being racist against me! LOL????? :D and you say we need too have fun! ofc we need that.. but i cannot lose the hole time and say (i want too have fun) the people gets mad in the game who want too win!!! they dont wanna lose or feed? they want too have fun and win! your tellin me i should have fun and lose all the time is that your definition ?? dude i want too win i dont want too lose the hole time only because some biatch dont understand the word: HELPIN???? and says: i want too have fun??? we lose because of those people who dont take it serious and just wanna feed and leave the game??? you dont need too take the game serious, but you need too play good and tatic and have teamcommunication !!!!!

GET IT?
ShrideRR
<Member>
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 4:45am | Report
Quoted:

There's nothing wrong in telling ashe that using "q" on minions is a bad idea.

But constantly spamming.. OMG LOOK MY ASHE Q ON MINIONS ALL-CAPS ALL-CHAT, that's kinda annoying.

Lately though i've been getting like a lot less of this.

If u've politely told ashe that q'ing minions is a bad idea she woul prolly have listened.

no ofc not im not gonna SPAMM, because i can see already, its a guy who cannot write english and dont listen too the team and dont help or dont say ss?? and..ye its nothing bad he is usin for minions q why not at lvl 17 and 18 you can use it of course but the hole time at the beginnin?? and the best is first if your Team lose he writes one word:.....NOOBTEAM :D! if people people says too you dont use q for minions, its because they know what you need too do listen too them! dont ignore them play in team and who use q for minions only beginners use that for minions?? because i used it too and if you are tryin too help them...they just ignore or want too report you or insults ?? so what the deal now
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 6:56am | Report
Quoted:

*Random misplaced yelling for no real reason*

You seem to not be getting it dude.
Nine times outa 10, it's simply better to not speak. If you're not saying something nice and/or helpful, it's really better to not speak at all.

Sure there can be the occasional "damn it, ****, etc." but don't just spout off with "OMGWTFBBQ MYTEAMSUKSOMUCHKOK REPORTTHEM!!!! *RAGE*" 's just not going to end well for you or your team.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 9:42am | Report
My ranked games are a joke, everyone is awful since I don't hardly solo Q. Lately I've just been telling people to play passively and let me carry. I get a bunch of kills and buy mobility boots because everyone sucks, and then eventually they realize I'm actually gonna do it and start to listen to me. I put the ragers on ignore very early and tell them when I do so.

And when they don't do the things I say a few times, I just calmly state, "Guys, we can win this game right now, and if you don't help me do it I'm gonna start getting pissed."
Arcanitum
<Member>
Arcanitum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 12:23pm | Report
Didn't bother reading 13 pages, but all I can say about Tribunal is, that it needs to be reworked.
Let's get it straight: the community of this game SUCKS. Well I'm not saying that everyone suck, but majority does indeed. And the same community can freely vote to punish you with a harsh ban.

And also, just an example that came into my head. Let's say you're playing a regular 5v5 match and you have 2 premade kiddos who are just playing together, ignoring the rest of the team. So if it may be a competitive match and your whole team has around 7-8 deaths, but those 2 premade kiddos decide to start flaming on you and eventually threatens with a report. So you get reported for feeding, and the guy in the tribunal sees this:

-In the logs, you can see the premade kiddos flaming on you for "Feeding"
-You have 7 deaths, but the guy in the tribunal doesn't know how many deaths do other people in your team have. So you may look like a feeder, even though you have the least deaths.

If Tribunal had a table, which shows everyone's scores and not only yours - it'll help a lot deciding whether he's feeding or not.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2012 1:33pm | Report
I'm pretty sure that unfair banns are at a minimum, cause douchebags will vote pardon more often than punish. They don't want others taken down for stuff they do.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide