Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Tribunal...It's time for riot to change things...

Creator: gabpin October 13, 2011 6:39pm
C4k3CooKieZ
<Member>
C4k3CooKieZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 8:33am | Report
  1. Queue for a game
  2. Enter champion select, don't say a word
  3. Enter the game, Dont say a word
  4. Go to whatever lane you're assigned to, don't say a word
  5. Play the game, don't say a word
  6. Win/lose, don't say a word - otherwise you care too much
  7. Repeat
  8. ???
  9. Profit

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 10:41am | Report
Yagamoth wrote:

This reminds me... So you consider the "vocal minority" to be the "vast majority"? ;)

I disagree with your statement. I always see some flamers/trolls/idiots. They are loud, but they are not the majority.

No, I consider the vast majority the vast majority. Whether they say anything or not is immaterial, If I play 10 games a day I find 9/10 of those games there is someone who swears/flames/trolls/is an idiot and the 10th game is a premade. If I play 200 games a month 180 of those games there are flamers/trolls/idiots. I pretty well never see a game where someone doesn't troll/flame someone else.

ShrideRR
<Member>
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 12:51am | Report
HE guys..i got this message:Greetings shrider,

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner's Code. As such, your account and forum posting privileges have been permanently suspended, consistent with the League of Legends Terms of Use. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/.

SO i know i got banned sometimes. and i flame ofc its normal which player dont flame if some guy says (easy. noobs, hahaah umad bro ) its obvious i get mad...but sometimes the enemy team starts too flame too (srry my english sucks):S but i think it pretty normal if people flame its a online game? i thought people get banned for HACKIN, or other stuff...? i flame too a lot of times ofc its normal if some guy kills me and he was onvious lucky and says: SKILLS -.- (******)

but can i get back my ACC i was lamost crying because of this please help me
ShrideRR
<Member>
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 1:10am | Report
  1. Queue for a game
  2. Enter champion select, don't say a word
  3. Enter the game, Dont say a word
  4. Go to whatever lane you're assigned to, don't say a word
  5. Play the game, don't say a word
  6. Win/lose, don't say a word - otherwise you care too much
  7. Repeat
  8. ???
  9. Profit

First at all its ok what your are sayin....but your tellin me i should pick up a champ and dont say a word?? you gotta be kiddin me??? so if everybody hase tank ok? you would be quiet ?? you dont would say: he we need atleast (EXAMPLE) cait or fiddle or ashe?? and if you are in the game..you just go in a lane and how? you need a good partner too go in a lane! you cannot just go in a lane without sayin nothing thats ******ed srry and you can get reported because of no communication :S!!! and if you are playin the game without sayin nothing?? how you can win ? without sayins (SS) or need help in MID LANE... or need GANK? so.... (SRRY FOR BAD ENGLISH) i hope you understand what im sayin..because your tipps are very bad and some beginners can do that and would get reported
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 3:59am | Report
gabpin wrote:

yes hahah in 260 years. but for real I only sweared so I find it kind off dumb to ban people for this permantly and to answer your question it was my 3rd ban only so... and all of them for verbal abuse...

If u dont get it after your first, and even second ban, i wouldnt even find it sad that u got banned permant for something so silly.
Tabooski
<Member>
Tabooski's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 4:17am | Report
Listen, if you act somewhat like this, then you probably deserved it....(fyi, I did create this lol)
Snookemz
<Member>
Snookemz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 5:04am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:

Certain in-Game activity on your account has been found to be in repeat violation of the Summoner's Code. As such, your account and forum posting privileges have been permanently suspended, consistent with the League of Legends Terms of Use. If you have any questions, please feel to contact us at http://support.leagueoflegends.com/.

SO i know i got banned sometimes. and i flame ofc its normal which player dont flame if some guy says (easy. noobs, hahaah umad bro ) its obvious i get mad...but sometimes the enemy team starts too flame too (srry my english sucks):S but i think it pretty normal if people flame its a online game? i thought people get banned for HACKIN, or other stuff...? i flame too a lot of times ofc its normal if some guy kills me and he was onvious lucky and says: SKILLS -.- (******)

Sure i can help you.

Stop flaming, shut up and play the game and try your best to help your team, end of problems.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 5:26am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:

And you didn't get it the first, second or third time you got banned?
Well i only have one piee of advice for ya, when u get a warning. Listen to the warning and stop doing whatever the ********ed warning tells you not to do. Rules are there for a reason, warnings get sent out for a reason.

Also, Nice necro.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 5:40am | Report
ShrideRR wrote:
SO i know i got banned sometimes.

You got temp banned multiple times already and now after getting perm banned you can't understand it...?
And now you ask around here, if you can get it back..?

Yeah, there's definitely sth wrong... with today's youth, that is.
ShrideRR
<Member>
ShrideRR's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2012 11:37am | Report
Snookemz wrote:

Sure i can help you.

Stop flaming, shut up and play the game and try your best to help your team, end of problems.
wtf if people stats insult for no reason?? i cannot be quiet :S and sometimes the team dont even help me or they dont even speak english....-.- not my fault

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide