Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vayne

Creator: Spaceycoww January 4, 2012 8:08pm
44 posts - page 2 of 5
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 1:13pm | Report
Quoted:

BT is not standard on vayne.. Not until late-game.. BT just doesn't fit into vayne's kit, she utilises AS>Crit>Armourpenetration>Lifesteal>Attack damage(sometimes Lifesteal>Armourpen, but that's only if they go for thornmail) to utilise the damage on her ulty. TBC has 2 components, IE has 3 components, PD has 2 components, BT has the 2 least favored components on vayne. BT is a lategame item on vayne...

I listed it third for a reason. I know TBC has been fairly standard on Vayne for a while, but I see very few people getting it, opting for IE + PD instead.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 1:16pm | Report
Quoted:

Max silver bolts first. TBC is amazing on her, so is IE and PD

:)

And Wriggles is good too.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 1:29pm | Report
Max bolts first. Then tumble.

Reasoning: Silver bolts is just 2 strong. Period. It's what you want levels in for that first/second dragon fight for dominance. Also, as said before, it makes your lane poke suuuper strong.

Tumble second.
Reason: You want the cd to be as low as possible so you can stealth multiple times in battle with your ultimate. Once it's maxed out I think the cd on it is 3 seconds. (after firing your tumble shot) This makes you able to literally go stealth 3 times in a teamfight and bust out huge damage with your tumble shot while the opposing team cannot even target you.

Trust.^^

Dorans>boots>dorans/bf>vamp scepter (depends on how heavy the sustain your support gives is.)

Upgrading to zerker early is really nice on Vayne as she scales REALLY well with AS and movement.

I normally rush a Black cleaver for my first big item. It gives you tons of damage with a debuff your whole team can use + more AS which is huge on Vayne. I normally get a PD right after cleaver for insane chase/escape ability, insane AS for silver bolts. (let me say one more time AS and movement are HUGE on vayne)

After this I build situational. Sometimes I get a madreds, sometimes I get IE, sometimes I get warmogs and go for atmogs.

Bloodthirster really isn't so good that you should rush it on any ad carry imo. You can get plenty of lifesteal from just a vamp scepter, and spend the other 2550 gold on a Black cleaver/Phantom Dancer. Then just upgrade your vamp later in the game to a BT for the extra umph. I normally get bloodthirster last on Vayne after my BC+PD+IE/Madred/atmogs combo.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 1:34pm | Report
Babit wrote:

Max bolts first. Then tumble.

Yes :)
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 1:43pm | Report
<--- Played Vayne wayyyy before she became fotm

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 3:21pm | Report
She was fotm on release, everyone max condemn, condemn get nerf, everyone decide Vayne bad.

EXCEPT ME AND BABIT :D
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 3:31pm | Report
Babit wrote:

<--- Played Vayne wayyyy before she became fotm

who are you pointing at bro?

Kassadin?

Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:24pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

She was fotm on release, everyone max condemn, condemn get nerf, everyone decide Vayne bad.

EXCEPT ME AND BABIT :D

Everyone max Q, nerf. Everyone max E, nerf. FotM ends. Everyone max W. FotM again. WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?!

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:30pm | Report
l0l.

They're nerfing the wrong things... Nerf the ****ing ultimate for God's sakes.
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 4:34pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

l0l.

They're nerfing the wrong things... Nerf the ****ing ultimate for God's sakes.

You don't just need to nerf the ult, she also has too much utility for being arguably THE BEST SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE CARRY IN THE ENTIRE GAME. She gets passive movespeed that is increased with her ult? Her tumble has STEALTH in ult? WHAT SHE HAS A NUKE THAT IS ALSO A CC?! WHO THOUGHT OF THIS DAMN KIT?!

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide