Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Vayne

Creator: Spaceycoww January 4, 2012 8:08pm
44 posts - page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Spaceycoww
<Member>
Spaceycoww's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 8:08pm | Report
Thanks to people's suggestions I get Vayne and she is amazing!!! I'm still getting used to how squishy she is but she is amazing!!
Any tips on her?
+Rep me Plz!!/Thanks to the GrandMasterD, Xiaowiriamu, Missmaw, LaCorpse, The_Nameless_Bard, Spooon and Myself for the Sigs!!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 8:28pm | Report
lane with alistar. Max silver bolts first. TBC is amazing on her, so is IE and PD
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 8:34pm | Report
Like all AD carries, learn to position properly, since you will explode on immediate contact with the enemy.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 8:47pm | Report
IE, PD and BT are all pretty standard on Vayne. I usually start Doran's, get one or two more with boots, then get a BF Sword and then determine if it's a BT or IE depending on how I'm doing.

Also, I'd recommend maxing Condemn over Silver Bolts. The extra % isn't that huge early, while Condemn (if you hit the stun) does amazing damage. After Condemn, I max Tumble for maximum mobility and steroid abuse.
LostTRoll
<Member>
LostTRoll's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 8:49pm | Report
dont overestimate her. (thats an advice, i think)
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 8:54pm | Report
Anandre wrote:

IE, PD and BT are all pretty standard on Vayne. I usually start Doran's, get one or two more with boots, then get a BF Sword and then determine if it's a BT or IE depending on how I'm doing.

Also, I'd recommend maxing Condemn over Silver Bolts. The extra % isn't that huge early, while Condemn (if you hit the stun) does amazing damage. After Condemn, I max Tumble for maximum mobility and steroid abuse.

BT is not standard on vayne.. Not until late-game.. BT just doesn't fit into vayne's kit, she utilises AS>Crit>Armourpenetration>Lifesteal>Attack damage(sometimes Lifesteal>Armourpen, but that's only if they go for thornmail) to utilise the damage on her ulty. TBC has 2 components, IE has 3 components, PD has 2 components, BT has the 2 least favored components on vayne. BT is a lategame item on vayne...
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Symphunny
<Member>
Symphunny's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 9:23pm | Report

had a couple good games ^ ^

start dorans > boots > dorans > berk > BT > PD > IE > BV > LW :D

and max E first on all occasions, its an amazing nuke/stun, learning to position and use it can win you the game

Special thanks to Brynollf, -FanArt-, Xiaowiriamu (x3), Spooon, reppinFTC and jhoijhoi for making the awesome sigs :P
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2012 9:44pm | Report
It's really helpful if your support wards the bushes near wall. Usually enemies think they are safer there so they play differently when in bushes. You can use that in your advantage for easy stuns.

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 2:06am | Report
I do not agree with those maxing anything but Silver Bolts, your poke becomes sooo insane you can easily start to dominate your lane early. I skill q, e, w, w, w, r, and by 9 I have silverbolts lvl 5. Duff agrees with me, and so does most high elo stream I've seen playing Vayne.

If you skill this way you really want that early as. If you max e or q first focus damage.

I don't find BT bad on her or even low prio. All lanes against a Vayne should go lifesteal and farm hard to shake off the harass. If they go it and you don't you might find yourself behind.

Wriggles is not a bad starter item on her either. Like no other ad you can utilise those free wards!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2012 5:26am | Report
1.Lane with a support
2.Rush Damage items
3.Tumble out of trouble
GG
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: