Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Welcome back ELO hell >.> (Help meee :>)

Creator: Joxuu July 30, 2012 5:25am
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 1:03am | Report
KoteyMamak wrote:

It's like impossible to get out frum ELO hell, my solo queue ELO is already in ELO hell state, every time i play solo queue i will win some and lose some. so for a better future i stop play solo queue and premade ranked instead. :)

No it isn't. I am / was in Elo hell, depending on your view of when Elo hell begins, and I'm 23 wins positive or something like that, and rising. As has been said before, you've just got to crush your lane, and stomp around with some pub-stomper champion. You know those games where mid and bot was doing alright, winning their lane, but your top fed like crazy, and you lost because their top carried the game? You've got to play champions that can do that, that can carry **** teams, even when your team's losing.
Personally, I found Tristana to be the best champion to do that with. With a near-full build, she can solo the baron, and at level 16, you can ask a team-mate to put a ward at the baron, then attack it through the wall behind it with your extremely long range. It's unusual for teams to ward the wall behind the baron when they're not baroning themselves, so you can just solo the baron without being seen by their baron ward. If they just happened to look at the baron, its HP would inexplicably be going down, and it would be attacking thin air, but it's unlikely they'd just look at the baron for no reason. :P And they probably wouldn't catch on to what was happening anyway.

That, coupled with the method of Rocket Jumping through walls to attack enemies while being completely safe yourself, just makes me think that Tristana is the ultimate carry to use to raise your Elo.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 1:34am | Report
While Tristana is a godmode carry and I have some 80% winrate with her I don't think that elo is solved by champion picks themselves. It more about the ability to carry with what you get. The ability to carry games is not always tied to the champion. And there are no free win champs.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 1:45am | Report
My apologies for the term "ELO HELL". It's meant to represent the base/low ELO and a lot of people use it so I think it caught me also, but dont get stickied by it, wasn't my point while I made this thread :3

Ty for the helpful comments everybodi.
I do have tried duo, but it's damn hard to find a reliable partner to it.

I guess everyone who thinks they are in ELO hell belong in it :/

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 12:24pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:

My apologies for the term "ELO HELL". It's meant to represent the base/low ELO and a lot of people use it so I think it caught me also, but dont get stickied by it, wasn't my point while I made this thread :3

Ty for the helpful comments everybodi.
I do have tried duo, but it's damn hard to find a reliable partner to it.

Just remember to always reflect on yourself and move forward! Carrying can be difficult to learn, but its definitely easier to master when your in the correct mindset. I have faith in you! @_@
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 1:09pm | Report
These threads make me smile, because 90% of the time, they're made by people who truly don't know how to play the game and cry about how it's not their fault for why they lose so much.

Ever had a game where it's like "OH MY GOD! MID/BOT/TOP GOT FED! WE LOSE CAUSE ONE PERSON GOT FED!"? That's all I will say. One person can carry a team of four, especially in your fail ELO range. Saying it's everyone else's fault but yours just goes to show how much you fail to see how you yourself can improve as a player. For starters; rushing infinity edge on garen...lol. You have a lot of work to do. First thing's first; admit that you need to improve, then go get some help. Might I suggest participating in mentoring every once in a while? Or perhaps watching pro streams. Learn how to get ahead of your crowd, then slowly push yourself up where that type of gameplay style is seemingly common knowledge.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 3:02pm | Report
By the way Joxuu, you're not actually in that bad a position right now, in respect to raising your Elo. Look at your wins compared to your losses, and the Elo you have. Look at my wins compared to my losses, and the Elo I have.
I've worked extremely hard to raise my Elo recently, and after going 23 wins positive, I'm still quite a low Elo. When your teams **** you over as badly as they ****ed me over, then you have a right to complain. <.<
So you know just how easy it you have it right now, let me put it this way: I'm 24 wins more positive than you, and only 20 elo higher.
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 3:43pm | Report
It has nothing to do with the number of wins, if you win your first games you get around a 1400~1500 elo head start, on the other side if you lose your first games you get a 1000~1100 bad start. Afterward it's easier to lose on said 1400~1500 and easier to win on 1000~1100. I'm 57-52 with 1410 elo the difference isn't much because I really do believe i kind of belong there, so all my lose and wins were in the 1350~1500 range. (That's where you see I didn't improve much)

On the other side your first losses were in 1000~1250 I don't know about your numbers, and the number of wins/losses you got were in a lower elo, but see you got more wins. (Meaning you improved and that you were probably in between 900~1100 elo once)

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 5:25pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

It has nothing to do with the number of wins, if you win your first games you get around a 1400~1500 elo head start, on the other side if you lose your first games you get a 1000~1100 bad start. Afterward it's easier to lose on said 1400~1500 and easier to win on 1000~1100. I'm 57-52 with 1410 elo the difference isn't much because I really do believe i kind of belong there, so all my lose and wins were in the 1350~1500 range. (That's where you see I didn't improve much)

On the other side your first losses were in 1000~1250 I don't know about your numbers, and the number of wins/losses you got were in a lower elo, but see you got more wins. (Meaning you improved and that you were probably in between 900~1100 elo once)

Yeah, what happened to me was, I started playing ranked as soon as I hit level 30, when I still didn't understand the meta, and lost a bunch of matches in a row. Stopped for a few months, understanding how the meta works, and tried playing again. I did well, my team didn't. This ended in me going down to 800 Elo, and I got stuck in between 1000-900 Elo, despite going positive nearly every game. I was stuck there until I started playing Tristana, then I just carried myself up 200 elo in two days.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 5:57pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:

Pretty much. All that means to me is, "Everybody is bad in my games, and for -some- reason I still can't beat them..." :P
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 8:32pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Pretty much. All that means to me is, "Everybody is bad in my games, and for -some- reason I still can't beat them..." :P

Our goal is to show them the right path, not to tell them they're BAD xD

ty xaiolu for the sign :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide