Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What do you guys do to have fun in league of...

Creator: H4xDefender February 22, 2015 12:56am
1 2 3 4
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 12:56am | Report
Honest question. I've gone on a lot of hiatuses from this game in the past due to getting bored and burnt out, and I'm heading that way again. However, this time i'm playing under an organization that is building a team around me to qualify for NACS next split, so quitting isn't really an option.

The thing is, I do want to play, but all this recent spam in soloqueue I've been doing just frustrates me, especially because I'm just not having fun, and am playing awfully as a result. The thing is, I DO need to practice, but continuing to play like this is just destroying my motivation. I've hit challenger in every ranked queue before, so theres no "thrill to climb" anymore, the only thing really keeping me going is the thought of going pro, but I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to play much longer if this keeps up.

So therein lies my question. What do you guys do to make league of legends fun when you're bored with it?
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:04am | Report
I gang up with my Swedish/Finnish friends (who share a similar sense of humour as I do) and we play stuff like "wombo combo" -comps and "only fear" -comps and the occasional AP Rammus and stuff.

We are all also pretty high Elo so our ranked team(s) have been in plat with around 15 games and someone like Teemo and Taric as most played champions :D

So I'd suggest that you gang up with friends who aren't uptight and laugh at your/their mistakes instead of analyzing why that death lost the dragon at 16:41 :p
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:10am | Report
I don't know if what I do will work for you but here's a few;

Play normals, tryharding in ranked tends to such out the fun like a mosquito.

Play a champ you have never played before. All comes down to trying something new whether it is AP Phoenix Udyr or jungold Karthus. Up to you!

I would consider the best option for entertainment to be playing with friends. Especially those you enjoy with. Have fun and don't focus on wins or losses. Focus solely on having fun.

You can also try having some fan games with your stream viewers ^_^ hope I am of help.

Special thanks to Jovy for the signature! Check out her shop
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:47am | Report
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 2:37am | Report
not old enough to drink ROFL
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 2:55am | Report
Play with friends, normals or teamrankeds if you still want some kind of "ranked" excitement. Maybe try joining inhouses or just keep a small break from league (not sure if you can though)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 3:21am | Report
Playing a diffrernt game for an hour or two isn't an option, is it?
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 3:42am | Report
It is, but whenever I come back to play it just happens again.

What day are inhouses usually?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 3:42am | Report
I usually just stop playing for like 4-5 days, and play something else instead, then spec games or watch streams, see something cool and go "huh I could do that. huh I will do that".

by jhoijhoi
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 3:45am | Report
No way I can take a 4-5 day break unfortunately.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide