Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What do you guys do to have fun in league of...

Creator: H4xDefender February 22, 2015 12:56am
1 2 3 4
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 7:04am | Report
I could hook you up with one of my 30 level smurfs if you want to play euw inhouses.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 7:07am | Report
I'd be 100% down to play euw inhouses even with the ****ty ping but I don't have an account to use unfortunately :(

I'll look into some of these other suggestions, thanks for the feedback so far guys.

Many of us have alt accounts. If you want, I got one or two you can use for the inhouses, however you'll also need to accept the challenge of not having many champions or runes <.<

I think that you should definitely try playing champs or roles you're not used to at lower level of play now and then. I don't play half as often as you do and sometimes I get bored of doing the same ****, so if you're actually having this as a job I think you should give yourself the chance to let go and fool around now and then. Heck, play a dominion or something in your own account, do something different inside league itself.
Rukt
<Member>
Rukt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 7:41am | Report
Go into a Draft pick and try to be last pick and get Top. If they choose a heavy AD Champ such as Riven, Renekton or Pantheon, choose Taric. Make sure that they don't have a lot of AP because your are pretty much Useless against them early game. But, Taric Top has to be the funnest things to play. Start Cloth 5 pots, full armor on your Runes and Masteries and take a point in your W.

You have 75+ armor level 1.

Go about your way farming maxing R>W>Q>E.

If they try to Harass you, Activate your W (This is a great wave clear too), AA them, if they try to run away stun them and slowly (You cant really do it any other way) AA them to death.

If things go south, E them and then Q your self and safely get away.

Build (In this order): Frozen Heart, Ninja Tabis, IBG, Spirit Visage, Thornmail, and a GA.

ADCs will fear you Mid to Late game. Your stun can lock them down and They will kill themselfs because of the Thornmail and your W and R.

Next time you see a Riven (You actually counter her REALLY hard) locked in against you, Go Taric and watch her slowly become useless and do no damage to you. Its fun to watch them try to kill you but they actually get half healthed because of your E>IBG>R>IBG>W>IBG Combo.

I've 1v1'd a Vayne late game and killed her. Thornmail did 1000, Minions Did 500 and I Did 300.

Have fun 1v5ing the enemy team and Rukting (Get it) Face.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 7:56am | Report
Rukt wrote:
Go into a Draft pick and try to be last pick and get Top. If they choose a heavy AD Champ such as Riven, Renekton or Pantheon, choose Taric.

Rammus is a lot more effective in such scenarios. You have more kill pressure and a better late game. You can oneshot any squishy as long as you stack full armor.
Rukt
<Member>
Rukt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 8:07am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Rammus is a lot more effective in such scenarios. You have more kill pressure and a better late game. You can oneshot any squishy as long as you stack full armor.

Ik, but the feeling of getting a kill as Taric is so much better. And getting a Flash E combo is so fun to do to a fleeing ADC. And I've seen a few Rammus Top, but I've only seen 1 Taric top beside me. And Taric is getting reworked so he might be a top laner in a few patches so we have to abuse his OP Top before its gone Kappa.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 10:17pm | Report
Just tested my ping on EUW and its about 100 higher than what I normally get, so if I play i'll probably be awful, but if you guys don't care and I have the time I'll play the EU inhouse this week, provided I can get a smurf that is level 30 to use X_X

Can somebody check and confirm for me that 19:45 CET is around 10 am PST? I am awful with timezones that aren't in NA, as well as reading times that go past 12 :p
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 10:40pm | Report
19:45 CET is 10:45am PST I think.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2015 5:29am | Report
Affirmative. They're on Fridays and Saturdays.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Mandi Candy
<Member>
Mandi Candy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2015 10:46pm | Report
Not play randoms.
SN: Mandi Candy
IG: Mandicandyxoxo
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide