Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 4:43pm | Report
wait until late game

true story

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
BigDaddyPedro
<Member>
BigDaddyPedro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 4:44pm | Report
What late game?

I play with French people :o

(Haha nah I don't)
Zhank you to jhoijhoi and Spoon as well as wRAth for the awesomez Sigz <3
MrCoon
<Member>
MrCoon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 9:42pm | Report
Ok, I have bought all the 3150's I know I will excel with, but I now have 3150 ip and not sure who I ought to buy. I looked at playstyles, replays, guides etc. and I narrowed it down to 3; Akali, Udyr, and Gragas. I love the idea of having burst early-mid game akali, it's just that the first time I played her I went 0/3/0 and I've heard her late game is very item dependent and her skill curve is steep. Udyr seems like a fun choice, but I already have a couple kinglets I'm used to. Gragas also looks fun to play, but he seems to just be another nuke. If it helps my mains are Nidalee and Ezreal. Also, I think Gragas might be buffed soon, so maybe he would be a good investment. Any suggestions?
R.I.P.

Lf clan feel free to message
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2011 9:23pm | Report
Based off you saying Nidalee, I'd go with Gragas, same idea, so you may like him. A heal, a huge nuke, and a nice mobility skill. What more do you need?

Many thanks to Alexanpt for my epic sig

If I helped you at all, +Rep
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2011 5:19pm | Report
Should i buy Jarvan IV? I want to learn a new jungle tank, because Amumu is most time banned and i mained him. I think, Jarvan IV could be a good replace for him.
XnMiller
<Member>
XnMiller's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 11:17am | Report
So, I have a couple champs. Yi, Anivia, Amumu, LeBlanc. I'm thinking of purchasing Rumble next. Is Rumble a good choice? I love AoE like Anivia's, but I realize I need some AD in there besides Yi, even though he is fun.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 1:40pm | Report
Rumble is one of the best solo-laners he was feared at dreamhack and has very good cc. Definitly a good pick^^.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 6:49pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Should i buy Jarvan IV? I want to learn a new jungle tank, because Amumu is most time banned and i mained him. I think, Jarvan IV could be a good replace for him.

I heard since his nerf he isn't that great of a jungle anymore o.o
I would suggest finding an actual tank. Maybe Rammus?

Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 6:54pm | Report
MrCoon wrote:

Ok, I have bought all the 3150's I know I will excel with, but I now have 3150 ip and not sure who I ought to buy. I looked at playstyles, replays, guides etc. and I narrowed it down to 3; Akali, Udyr, and Gragas. I love the idea of having burst early-mid game akali, it's just that the first time I played her I went 0/3/0 and I've heard her late game is very item dependent and her skill curve is steep. Udyr seems like a fun choice, but I already have a couple kinglets I'm used to. Gragas also looks fun to play, but he seems to just be another nuke. If it helps my mains are Nidalee and Ezreal. Also, I think Gragas might be buffed soon, so maybe he would be a good investment. Any suggestions?

Akali - Has excellent 'self heal' because of her passive, I can lane forever just with that alone. Also her learning curve is pretty steep people just think, omg I know her skill combo I know how to play her now. No they are stupid there's so many factors that go into her play-style.
Udyr - never played him to be honest, but I've seen streams and he's a really good choice. He was nerfed to be a little more balanced but I still think he's a little on the stronger side, he also can set up great ganks and can jungle. ^^
Gragas - He has good damage but I barely know much about him, so I won't say anything.

NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2011 6:07am | Report
Rammus is even worse than Jarvan IV and he cannot jungle really well..

I mean, Shen jungle's better than Rammus

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide