Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
Galel
<Member>
Galel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2011 1:02pm | Report
Uhh, should have mentioned, i tried rammus and cho´gath so far. Rammus was "ok" but Cho´gath was just horrible^^
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 16, 2011 9:18am | Report
Amumu jungle, Jarvan IV jungle...

Or even Cho'Gath jungle
AbbaPanda
<Member>
AbbaPanda's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 10:00am | Report
Cho'Gath is soo much fun. You just have to play him right. I usually build a Warmogs on him ASAP, and then I build whatever resistance items are necessary. Warmogs plus his ultimate is soo cool. Oh, I almost forgot. Build a GA sooner than later.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 12:40pm | Report
Don't build Warmog's Armor. Please don't. Cho'Gath is one of the worst candidates for Warmog's because he gets a lot of health from his ult and he can't use an Atma's Impaler effectively.

I usually start with a Rod of Ages, since Cho' got changed to have ****ty base damage and really good AP ratios. That should be all the health you need, then build some heavy resistance with items like Force of Nature and Frozen Heart. Abyssal Mask is fine if you want more offense.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
davidcarl
<Member>
davidcarl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2011 10:15pm | Report
I'm currently choosing between Vladimir and Katarina. But I'm having a hard time because I played them both and liked them both too, i want to buy both of them now (I have enough IP and RP to buy them both) but since Leona is coming things became tad complicated.
What's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet at the same time? Rainbow
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 2:42am | Report
Skip Leona.
Pick Vlad 1st, get some free wins with him, and you will buy Kata right after :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 5:40pm | Report
Gragas or Lux???? I've been saving up for Gragas... but then I tried lux and just loved her lazars!!!! I like being able to save people, but Gragas seems just so up my alley! Tanky AP... Plus positioning is a strong point of my gameplay, and looking at Gragas' kit it seems like I'll do really well! I'm leaning towards Gragas, because I LOVE champs that are underplayed. To a degree, lux is too, and I love being able to save people, plus she's got great damage! She's got great cc, good sustained damage, and she shoots LAZARS!!! Do you know how many jokes that's gonna set up??? "/all IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR" "We noticed"

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
Anandre
<Member>
Anandre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 7:16pm | Report
Gragas is currently very popular. He's a very strong champ. Lux is certainly more fragile, but she's also borderline support.

Also, somewhat off-topic: everyone should buy Kog'Maw. Singlehandedly winning me games left and right. I need to buy him soon.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2011 7:17pm | Report
Keels wrote:

Gragas or Lux???? I've been saving up for Gragas... but then I tried lux and just loved her lazars!!!! I like being able to save people, but Gragas seems just so up my alley! Tanky AP... Plus positioning is a strong point of my gameplay, and looking at Gragas' kit it seems like I'll do really well! I'm leaning towards Gragas, because I LOVE champs that are underplayed. To a degree, lux is too, and I love being able to save people, plus she's got great damage! She's got great cc, good sustained damage, and she shoots LAZARS!!! Do you know how many jokes that's gonna set up??? "/all IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR" "We noticed"

Buy Gragas play him for IP, then buy Lux. :]

davidcarl
<Member>
davidcarl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 3:03am | Report
DEWO wrote:

Skip Leona.
Pick Vlad 1st, get some free wins with him, and you will buy Kata right after :)

Thanks now I don't have a problem :D
What's red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet at the same time? Rainbow

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide