Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champion should I buy? Should I get XXX...

Creator: DEWO April 8, 2011 5:18am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 1:39pm | Report
Phil15 wrote:

Should I buy Vladimir or Ahri? I want to know which is more fun I dont really care about whos the best in your opinion I just want to know whos more fun to play in your opinions

I would say Ahri is more fun, but Vlad has his good points too. I think it's hilarious when you dash away 3 times and are just like 'nope.jpg' but that's just me. Looks like you chose Vlad though, and he's fine anyways :P

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 1:42pm | Report
Buranri wrote:

I'm looking for a character that's really fun to play, but also is a bit more survivable early game.

I love playing Fizz right now, but I also struggle with the randomness of normals (not level 30) and trying to survive to level 6 or so. Solo tops don't really work either, since no one jungles. I play Udyr a lot when I'm in the jungle, but I'm looking to expand my range of characters a bit. Currently the only ones I can play well are Udyr and to some extent Ziggs. I'm mediocre with Fizz and Taric. I used to be decent with Riven, Fiora, and a few others, but I haven't played them in a while. Any ideas?

What lane? xp

Assuming you mean top, I would just go with Udyr top since he has great sustain too. Vlad, Yorick, Cho, etc all have TONS of sustain. Cho can also jungle well too ^^

Machineae
<Member>
Machineae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 5:29pm | Report
Interested in expanding my already vast pool of AP mids.

Trying to decide between Brand (since his ult was finally fixed, Cassio and Fizz.

I could get all three if need be- but I'd like to save some RP.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 5:47pm | Report
Machineae wrote:

Trying to decide between Brand (since his ult was finally fixed, Cassio and Fizz.

All of them are good, Brand's fallen a bit out of favor since the release and buff of some champions have kind of outscaled his damage, Cassio is always good, don't listen to what people say, if you play her well she has possibly the highest damage in the game, and Fizz's burst is INSANE. However his lane phase isn't as good as some of the other ap mids.

...personally I would get Cass and learn her (she's pretty hard) but Fizz is also pretty cool guy to play as.

SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 5:59pm | Report
Machineae wrote:

I would go for Fizz because he has an outstanding Burst,Huge Mobility,and Counters some Commonly Banned Mages(Pro Tip:Ask your team to not ban Kassadin hopes someone in the other team is stupid and first pick him and Laugh as you are one of the best Counters to him),is fun to play and even if you total Fail your ult still packs a good Utility Late Game because of your Ult making you less of a Dead Weight(like LeBlanc is Late Game Regardless of everything)

In my opinoin hes the 2nd Best Assassin of the Game(after Kassadin and only because hes WAY more versatile in Build Terms)
KSS Awake
<Member>
KSS Awake's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 2:39pm | Report
I am thinking to buy a jungler that scales well into late game and has high ganking potential, I don't really mind bad clearing speeds. Any suggestions?
Also for mid lane I am looking for a constant damage mage and looks like I can't decide between ryze and cassiopeia as they both seem very fun to play. Maybe somebody can tell me wich is better at certain points?

-thanks to The_Nameless_Bard, effinvices, Joxuu, LaCorpse and arcan3 for the sigs-
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 2:47pm | Report
KSS Awake wrote:

I am thinking to buy a jungler that scales well into late game and has high ganking potential, I don't really mind bad clearing speeds. Any suggestions?
Also for mid lane I am looking for a constant damage mage and looks like I can't decide between ryze and cassiopeia as they both seem very fun to play. Maybe somebody can tell me wich is better at certain points?

#1 Skarner.
#2 Cass has more damage, Ryze is tankier.

Nantafiria
<Member>
Nantafiria's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 2:54pm | Report
KSS Awake wrote:

Seeing as Ryze costs only 450 IP, you could probably spend that with ease and decide to stick with him or not.
WOMBO
<Member>
WOMBO's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 6:15pm | Report
KSS Awake wrote:

Nautilus fits both bills as a jungler (decent mid too).
Alistar does as well, but you most likely own him already.

Cass has a lot more single-target damage and a game-changing ulti. Ryze is a lot more tankier, but he's more aoe damage and doesn't get a huge jump when he gets his ulti.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 8:15pm | Report
KSS Awake wrote:

You know what I think fiddlesticks really scales to late game.
Even he gets little gold,he still has solid point and click cc and a 1k5 base damage aoe ult.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide