Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Which champs would you ban for solo queue?

Creator: NicknameMy July 21, 2012 9:15am
1 2
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 3:06pm | Report
Ban Darius whenever I can. Not because I can't play against him. (Top lane is my best thing) But if I'm first pick I'm not going to go top lane, too easy to counter. I ban him because I don't trust any other person going up there and ending up feeding him then come mid-game he goes around and gets a pentakill. If I know I can top lane I usually get Yorick banned cause he's just a total pain in the ***.
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 3:23pm | Report
I once saw a Yorick feed a Darius.
Was sad.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 4:13pm | Report
lol LZ, it sure must have been sad.

And btw Nick, I don't play Olaf, but when I watch other people play him, I feel like he falls off so hard late game, unless he's super fed, wich happen often because he's Olaf, and Olaf ***** on about 90% of solo tops lol

I still think, and probably always will think, that Darius is a ****py champion. He doesn't bring anything in a teamfight. He might be brutal as a jungler even trough I never saw a jungle Darius. Darius is extremely powerful (just like Garen) early-mid game, but as soon as you get to late game, unless he's stupidly fed, he won't be of much use and can easily be ignored.

I also still believe, by my own experience, that laning vs riven is extremely easy.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 4:24pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

I also still believe, by my own experience, that laning vs riven is extremely easy.

*skeptical look*
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 4:54pm | Report
Nautilus
Alistar
Malphite

But I make sure I get to pick one of these :P

Shen
Morgana
Darius if I feel like I'm playing with noobs
Kassadin if above
Shaco if above, or if I forget the rest of this list
Rammus if I go herp derp ban whoever
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 6:12pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

*skeptical look*

Pro tip : When laning vs Riven, pick your full armor runepage + cloth armor and 5 pot. If you STILL manage to lose with that much armor early on, just go in another lane :P

I had a hard time laning vs riven until I get that full armor runepage lol. Now I never lose top vs her unless their jungle camp my ***. And if their jungler camp my ***, other lanes will carry this game.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 11:29pm | Report
You have to definitly try out jungle Darius if you have never seen one. With his grab, he can easily steal blue buff and in a 1vs1 matchup in the jungle only Olaf can win. His general goal is to kill the enemy jungler and set hardcore pressure on the lanes. His damage is so high, that he kills you really fast at a gank. If he has red buff, he has incredible high DoT aswell.

And out of this, he easily snowballs with levels. And if all are 18, well, he is already so tanky that no champ in the game can kill him. While still 4-shotting carries.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2012 11:35pm | Report
i usually ban malphite, shen, morgana, and kass. others are quite situational.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide