Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who do you think is secretly op?

Creator: cooper56 April 19, 2012 8:13pm
1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2012 8:00pm | Report
I think I'm going to go with Nautilus as well. 4 different forms of CC along with being able to do decent in all of the lanes.

AoE unavoidable knockup and a grab similar to blitzcrank. Also, the slow is real stupid strong.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2012 8:04pm | Report
I don't really think the 'rules of the meta' are that vague, but I see what you mean. Switching up lanes and the general expected playstle is definitely a way to mess people up, especially those that have prepared themselves so much for fighting against one or two specific kind of champions in the laning phase.

I think this 'meta' is limiting people, causing a lot of people to limit themselves to countering one specific role, if you understand what I mean. Say you have a new team of friends and they figure out who is best top/mid/etc and with certain champions and they always plan to play that way. It causes insane mental confusion when people have to fight something they haven't prepared for (example: Lulu top, like you said).
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
That Trev Person
<Member>
That Trev Person's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 5:18am | Report
Teemo is obviously OP. I mean just look at him, can you really live with killing that on your conscience. I thought not.
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 6:20am | Report
Lol watch karma be the new mundo xD Everyone leaves when you pick her now... Riot changes nothing... month later she's imba and needs nerf. haha.

But really. Dude. OK. AD Kayle. Got a little attention recently, but friggin. op. holy ****.

And I'm pretty sure everyone knows Gragas is strong, but doesn't play him anyway just 'cuz he's ugly. but he's OP. Awesome ult that's off cooldown really quick, great damage, great mobility, good lane presence, great farm. Stronk.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 7:56am | Report
I once completely avoided Mundo and Heimer because their voices annnoyed me.

Kayle scales equally off AD and AP. It's just that the base damage from each attack for Righteous Fury is more than the scaling AP. That is the huge difference (1.0 AD + .2 AP). So people think, "What's the point building AP when she scales off both equally up until that point?" The heal maybe, but that scaling sucks. It's one of the worst scaling heals in the game and it doesn't even have high base heal to make up for it. And that's why people play AD Kayle.
Riot buffed the heal slightly to make it more useful AND increased the cooldown. Therefore, it's still just as useful as it was before. Come on Riot... /facepalm...

And as if that doesn't do enough damage, hit them with Reckoning.

Edit: Another thing. If Kayle is the main Carry, good luck killing her, especially 1v1. With a low cooldown, low cost ult, Intervention; she doesn't even need a support.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide