Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who do you think is secretly op?

Creator: cooper56 April 19, 2012 8:13pm
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 1:19am | Report
I been playing Dota 2 (like all the cool people) so i am still at 1400.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 1:20am | Report
GrimmFate wrote:

My point was if you're against a decent team they'll simply wait you out if you're are generally snowballing that hard. EVERYBODY knows(Or should know) Renekton doesn't do as well late-game. It's not that hard to figure out.(<Thus having other people getting kills/farm on your team is quite nice in case they do they that.) But then again this is the LoL community I'm talking about so I'm sure most of them would continue to run into you and die then blame a random person on their team (Probably the person with the most deaths) and surrender around 25-30 minutes in.

By your logic there's no such thing as snowballing then.
When you're fed with ANY champion, the strategy is to abuse the advantage when the enemy is weaker than you to complete objectives and force fights. No one gets fed and holds off until late game. That's plain ******ed.
Yes, in theory by holding off a champion that's fed until late you can win but the problem is you can't.
Also, your logic is kinda faulty. If you're going to assume the enemy team of the fed Renekton is smart, you have to assume Renekton's team is smart, too. If everyone plays at the same skill level in theory, and one team has a fed champion, the other team will lose. That's one of the main reasons why stomps still exist in high level gameplay.

Mooninites wrote:

So does Pantheon and Lee Sin. And Lee doesn't fall off as hard late game if he doesn't snowball, so there's no reason to pick Renekton over Lee

There are scenarios where you pick certain champs over other champs. You can't say "OH ONE CHAMP IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER“ unless they have like the exact same abilities / gameplay.
EG: Renekton has a hard CC, Lee Sin does not.
Renekton has a double dash, Pantheon does not.
Of course, I'm not saying Renekton is better than Lee or Panth - in fact Lee is one of the safest top laners to pick right now. I'm just saying that there will be scenarios where you'll want to pick Renekton over other champs.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 1:21am | Report
omagma wrote:

Karma is terrible.

The only champion in the entire game that can heal your entire team and damage the entire enemy team in one ability, shield one of your allies and damage the entire enemy team in one ability. Two ways to completely save somebody's life while dealing damage to the entire enemy team. Yup, terrible.

People just despise her for not having an extremely game-changing ultimate. That's ok because there is always room for me to use her and do great. :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 1:36am | Report
omagma wrote:

I been playing Dota 2 (like all the cool people) so i am still at 1400.

DotA 2 is horrible and I'd own you there trust me son :3 I've played some dota last weekend and I am still op and made them all leave.. I just dun like the graphics of dota2 -.- seems so wrong and meh the champs look like **** compared to the old ones

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 1:37am | Report
Who builds malady on any champion now? o_o
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 1:44am | Report
animorte wrote:

The only champion in the entire game that can heal your entire team and damage the entire enemy team in one ability, shield one of your allies and damage the entire enemy team in one ability. Two ways to completely save somebody's life while dealing damage to the entire enemy team. Yup, terrible.

People just despise her for not having an extremely game-changing ultimate. That's ok because there is always room for me to use her and do great. :)

But Karma's spells cost way to much.. And she really needs gear to be effective. But overall her spells are awesome.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 2:01am | Report
Quoted:

Who builds malady on any champion now? o_o

Malady is awesome. I still can't use it on very many champions though, unfortunately. Just a serious lack of utility. I will always use it on Kayle. (I just wish it had more AP.)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 3:27am | Report
Malady is pretty useless **** on all champions.
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 3:36am | Report
koksei wrote:

DotA 2 is horrible and I'd own you there trust me son :3 I've played some dota last weekend and I am still op and made them all leave.. I just dun like the graphics of dota2 -.- seems so wrong and meh the champs look like **** compared to the old ones

Pics, or did not happen.

And no, Dota 2 i great, i am having way more fun than i ever had in lol....

And Koksei, get of your high horse, being an ******* do not suite you.
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 3:44am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Malady is pretty useless **** on all champions.

It's quite strong on champions like Kayle and Warwick but it doesn't scale into late-game and in the early-game you will be having different priorities. Hence, the item itself isn't that bad; others are just way better.

EDIT: Also, a very restricted amount of champions can actually use all of the stats well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide