Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why Thresh is OP

Creator: Xander756 February 5, 2013 1:55pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

147 posts - page 9 of 15
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 6:34am | Report
How to counter Thresh:
play Sivir Alistar lane, same counter as Blitzcrank. and @Lugignaf, could you explain a little better please? I got a bit confused... Does he continue to gain stacks or is it capped by the game?
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 8:19am | Report
There is a buff stack limit of 255 due to the data limits of bits/bytes/etc.

Getting the 255th soul will give you soul glutton and reset your "basic" passive stacks back to 0.

Getting the 256th soul will give you 0.5 armor and AP, as if you were collecting souls at the point where they gave that much, and it doesn't drop lower.

Getting another 255 souls will give you another stack of soul glutton, thus continuing the pattern.
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 1:27pm | Report
Alright so let's get this straight. Darius is NOT OP right? I'm just a beast?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 1:30pm | Report
You're playing low Elo dominion and talking about balance lol.

Hey look guys Lux must be OP.

+1 cookie if you remember this score screen.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 1:49pm | Report
aaawh you're so cute in that after game chat :3

by jhoijhoi
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 2:30pm | Report
Alright so let's get this straight. You're playing against baddies with a pub stomp champion and you think that makes the champion op right? Go back to COD.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Xander756
<Member>
Xander756's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 4:10pm | Report
First of all, my Dominion ELO is pretty high. I regularly play with pro gamers lol.

Secondly, you are level 21 in your screenshot. And you also went 12/0. I do that like every other game (look at my history). That's a far cry from a 30/0 game. Your screenshot is nothing like mine.

Now you are faced with a conundrum. Do you admit I was right and Darius is OP or do you stick to your guns about Darius, but must humbly admit that I am a beast at the game?
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 4:33pm | Report
lol

you're a funny guy
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 4:38pm | Report
Xander756 wrote:

First of all, my Dominion ELO is pretty high. I regularly play with pro gamers lol.

Secondly, you are level 21 in your screenshot. And you also went 12/0. I do that like every other game (look at my history). That's a far cry from a 30/0 game. Your screenshot is nothing like mine.

Now you are faced with a conundrum. Do you admit I was right and Darius is OP or do you stick to your guns about Darius, but must humbly admit that I am a beast at the game?

Any idiot can get a "high" dominion elo (I have a high one, as well). l0l

and the enemy team in that game was clearly a load of bads, so continue bragging about beating idiots and trying to claim Darius is OP.

:P
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 4:51pm | Report
Xander756 wrote:

183 wins is not high elo lmao. None of the people you're playing with are pro and never will be. Plus i've never heard of you in DD, so -1 to your case again. Darius is very good in Dominion, but it takes very little skill to play him. It's not hard to go 30/0 with him in a low elo game.

Also not to make you feel bad Amanda but you're not high elo either :3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide