Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Yes to KS?

Creator: braindead004 June 28, 2013 11:12am
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Luftwaffel
<Member>
Luftwaffel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2013 1:26pm | Report
Something I love about the League Community is they actually take your assists into consideration. If you don't get the kill, so what, you still have an extra assist.

I also second what A Chubby Baby said. Not kill steal, kill secured ;D
Signature image provided by Bjarn
Wheew EUW
<Member>
Wheew EUW's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2013 2:20pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Vs bots = nobody gives a ****

Taking others kill doesn't make much difference unless they are behind and did a lot to almost get the kill but you appeared and scumbag took it...

If you are REALLY fed try to let others take kills so your team is balanced, you cant 1 v 5 carry

I play custom 1v5 vs bots and i win every game....
Vs bots you can 1v5 carry.
Check out my singed guide :)
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 29, 2013 2:22pm | Report
I think he meant coop vs ai intermediate bots, which are considerably stronger than custom bots.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Melchee
<Member>
Melchee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2013 7:37am | Report
True, if your a fed Garen and you fight one enemy with 3 people and get the kill to 100% because all other enemies are dead and there is no escape ready you maybe shouldn´t use your ult to "secure".

However, trying to secure kills is always good if not only the wrong persons, like the supports, get totally fed. But I rather secure a kill with Soraka than letting the enemy maybe get away.

And sometimes you take kills by accident. Like overlooking the ignite on the enemy, use an AA or Shen Shadow Dash to get an assist or killing the enemy with sunfire cape. Things like that happen, but that is no reason to get mad on somebody if he doesn't try to take all the kills on purpose.

If someone flames me because of "kill stealing" I don't really care, because if I haven't tried to secure it, I killed him by accident... or just wanted to make him mad on purpose because he flamed all game long. :p
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide