Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Is Somtheing Going On With Streams?

Creator: TaknLiv3s March 17, 2012 9:19am
1 2
TaknLiv3s
<Member>
TaknLiv3s's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 9:19am | Report
My stream is not showing up again is there something going on again?
TaknLiv3s
<Member>
TaknLiv3s's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 10:24am | Report
Can someone please answer my question?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 12:20pm | Report
The cache needs to update before you're showing up as online. How long did you wait?
TaknLiv3s
<Member>
TaknLiv3s's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 1:42pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

The cache needs to update before you're showing up as online. How long did you wait?

Do not think that is the problem if u look at the streams there all jacked up and my stream never came online and most are not coming online. I think you guys have a streaming problem on your hands.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 1:43pm | Report
It's probably due to the server issues last night. I'll highlight the case for Matt :)
TaknLiv3s
<Member>
TaknLiv3s's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 2:49pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

It's probably due to the server issues last night. I'll highlight the case for Matt :)

Thanks
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 17, 2012 3:56pm | Report
Yes there is something wrong with Twitch streams, I've already discussed it in other support threads. Twitch/Justin are throttling us when polling for status because we have so many indexed streams, I have tried everything I can to get around it but I can't. I contacted them over two weeks ago when we first discovered this issue and I got a reply saying they would put me in touch with an API tech to help us solve the issue. Despite several follow-up emails from me I never heard back from said API tech. If you guys wanna help me nag them, go right on ahead, I'm as frustrated as you guys are :(
TaknLiv3s
<Member>
TaknLiv3s's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 6:52am | Report
Matt wrote:

Yes there is something wrong with Twitch streams, I've already discussed it in other support threads. Twitch/Justin are throttling us when polling for status because we have so many indexed streams, I have tried everything I can to get around it but I can't. I contacted them over two weeks ago when we first discovered this issue and I got a reply saying they would put me in touch with an API tech to help us solve the issue. Despite several follow-up emails from me I never heard back from said API tech. If you guys wanna help me nag them, go right on ahead, I'm as frustrated as you guys are :(

My stream has been fine til two days ago. Scrax said you guys had a server issue the other day that is the same time that the streams went down. If u look at the stream page it will show top page the main stream from own3d stream says there streaming but when you click on them there offline. Maybe its another issue?
TaknLiv3s
<Member>
TaknLiv3s's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 7:21am | Report
Like everyone on this page http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/streams

Is not online its shows them on for 39 hours and others longer but there not on. So I think you guys have another problem because it is not just twitch its all streams.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 3:13pm | Report
Streams at the source aren't broken, Takn - if you go to the Owned website you can still watch most of the streams.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide