Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Leblanc farm

Creator: Six Nails June 24, 2011 8:57am
12 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Six Nails
<Member>
Six Nails's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 8:57am | Report
how does one do it?

her ad is terrible and its super tough to last hit that way, and her animation takes like 2-3 minutes so its hard to judge.

her q rapes my mana and even with a deathfire and rab deathcap, her w cant 1 hit mage creeps. whats the best way of doing this?

i really like her but i do terrible all the time because my farm is so bad, and its becoming not worth it.

well im about to play a game so ill check in on this later thank you :)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 9:31am | Report
lol.....

she is a caster, you aren't supposed to have AD T_T

you farm by waiting until minions are low and last hitting them.

and then, when you get enough AP, you use your W and R if need be to kill them all instantly and laugh.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 10:22am | Report
Six Nails wrote:

how does one do it?

her ad is terrible and its super tough to last hit that way, and her animation takes like 2-3 minutes so its hard to judge.

her q rapes my mana and even with a deathfire and rab deathcap, her w cant 1 hit mage creeps. whats the best way of doing this?

i really like her but i do terrible all the time because my farm is so bad, and its becoming not worth it.

well im about to play a game so ill check in on this later thank you :)

that's how all casters are, have you tried anivia? she's even worse. You're not going to be farming too well at early levels. Just concentrate on last hitting, it takes time to learn how to farm with each individual caster. Some casters are easier than others; some like annie, veigar, and karthus have a q that they can just spam to last hit with.
Six Nails
<Member>
Six Nails's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 7:01pm | Report
well thanks for the posts guys/gals and ya i know casters dont have ad....

im not bad with last hitting at all but with leblanc you have to wait till the minions literally have like a pixel of health, and thats intense and her slow animation doesnt help.

alot of the times ill wait, shoot it and it will die while my projectile is in transit or while she is lifting her arm to fire.

then there are all the times when i get the minion to like 1 hp and it dies from teh minion line.

and like i said before i had deathfire and deathcap and my w couldnt kill any minions.

what do i need? full stacks on soulstealer plus rabadons plus zonya plus deathfire plus rod of ages plus elixer of brilliance?

anyways it seems like the jury says do it the ol' fashion way so thats what im gonna do...
i guess if i try hard eventually ill last hit hard lol
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 7:08pm | Report
I actually have to agree with you.

Waiting for LeBlanc to auto-attack is like watching grass grow.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 7:14pm | Report
Hard to last hit with LB? Her animation is so easy to predict and "abuse" properly O.o. It's a quick zap, for heavens sake.

If you wanna farm with LB utilize her 'W' ability.
Six Nails
<Member>
Six Nails's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 7:38pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

Hard to last hit with LB? Her animation is so easy to predict and "abuse" properly O.o. It's a quick zap, for heavens sake.

If you wanna farm with LB utilize her 'W' ability.

her animation is not quick, its at least a whole second long... prolly more.

back in my super smash bro days we used to count frames of attacks and some characters were 30+ frames with some attacks. leblanc is easily as slow.

and as for her w i oom too quick. but if w is the way to go i can buy items to counter it easy i just want to make sure thats the way to go.

builds ive seen dont have her go mana regen right off or just mana right off.

perhaps runes are key here?
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 8:30pm | Report
Six Nails wrote:

her animation is not quick, its at least a whole second long... prolly more.

back in my super smash bro days we used to count frames of attacks and some characters were 30+ frames with some attacks. leblanc is easily as slow.

and as for her w i oom too quick. but if w is the way to go i can buy items to counter it easy i just want to make sure thats the way to go.

builds ive seen dont have her go mana regen right off or just mana right off.

perhaps runes are key here?

Its not that hard, but I pack Mana per 5 seals, and a Doran's ring. I then get sorc boots and an AA staff. I never have mana problems ever again. Though last hitting with any champ will take sometime to learn for those who aren't quite experinced with last hitting.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2011 12:58am | Report
Bro, you don't want to buy items just so you can farm better T_T

It is called last hitting, a skill you have to learn. You will pick it up eventually and be able to last hit almost every minion. And yes most champs have different animations so you will have to learn how they are, however, they don't vary too much in speed and what not.

And just getting one/two AP items won't let you farm a whole wave with your W...you need more items, and that will happen if the game goes on long enough; but usually low level games do not, so don't worry about it.

Just focus on last hitting, it shouldn't be a very difficult thing to do when you get the hang of it.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2011 8:04am | Report
If you can't last-hit with a champ you gotta practice your timing, it's as simple as that :) Morgana is horrible to last-hit with, could try her in a bot game?

Also; You can shave some time off of LB's attack animation, and she'll still attack.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide