Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

lvl 20 looking for Mentor (competitive)

Creator: Ipoach August 28, 2012 6:09pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 9:22pm | Report
Woah, dude, chill out. Um... calling one of the vets of the site a moron when you yourself have only been playing for a couple of months... probs not a great idea.

I tried teaching you myself, but I guess you got impatient with me b/c I wanted to improve my own gameplay and ELO instead of spending hours at a time talking you through some basic issues. If you want a different mentor, other than myself, I suggest taking off that razor wire over coat and turning the volume down.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 9:57pm | Report
the best part about it, is he wants people to mentor him, what a joke.

You are correct, I'm a major ***, deal with it. If you think everyone here is a moron then why do you need our help, go pro today
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 10:00pm | Report
Moon isn't trolling, I'm not flaming. I'm giving you the honest truth.

In all honesty, I'm not sure why you expected to find a team of high elo players on Mobafire, since there are basically like 2, maybe 4 or 5 teams that are like that on Mobafire, none of them are recruiting, and none of them would be even the slightest bit interested in a pre 30 player anyways...

Still, even though you seem to think i'm a troll, good luck in your search.

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2012 10:43pm | Report
Are you sure you're 30? o.o You're acting like you're 12.

I'd happily mentor you. Unfortunately I've dropped from 1500 to 1390 over the last few weeks, and that elo range may not be what you're looking for.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Ipoach
<Member>
Ipoach's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 7:48am | Report
Really overmynd? You're going to be a **** to me here because I didn't want to continue working with you because you were priortizing your clan over mentoring? I told you I didn't care but I was looking for someone more hands on which you "claimed" to be when you instructed me to hit lvl 10. I never said one negative thing about you so thanks for your lies here. Maybe the next time you take on a mentee you should be more upfront with them on the lack of commitment you plan on having in their development...just sayin.

Most of you don't understand what I've said apparently and what I am looking for so I'll state it again, in less words.

I am not lvl 30
I am not good
I want to learn
I need help understanding this game more
I would like to work with someone that knows how to get far in this game
I can give 2-3 hours of my time to a mentor most nights

Again responding here with useless garbage is not what I am looking for in the "mentor" section of this website, so if you are interested in working with me please respond, if not I don't care about what you think of me.

Ok?

Great!
TotHeMax
<Member>
TotHeMax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 8:09am | Report
I'm an average player. Neither pro or noob. But I don't qualify to mentor anyone yet. What I can do is give you some advice. Play some games. Play with some people you like and think are about your skill level. Don't do higher or lower. YOUR skill level. Make a premade team with them and play with them. What you can also do, is buy ciderhelm's LoL guide. There's a lot of good information in there and what not.
Seese
<Member>
Seese's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 8:45am | Report
Ipoach wrote:

Really overmynd? Maybe the next time you take on a mentee you should be more upfront with them on the lack of commitment you plan on having in their development...just sayin.

Devotes enough time in helping me out just fine. =)
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 9:44am | Report
I cannot give lessons because I main jungle, but here would be my advice.

Watch streams. Learn to play from streams.

:)
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 11:46am | Report
Dude, what lies did i give on this forum, or this post? You were very insistent and pushy. And ofc i put my clan forward, thats what a clan is for. You make your clan important, and your clan makes YOU important. I spent hours with you on ventrilo answering all your questions, and somehow that wasnt enough. Good luck man, you're gonna need it.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Ipoach
<Member>
Ipoach's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2012 8:38pm | Report

Woah, dude, chill out. Um... calling one of the vets of the site a moron when you yourself have only been playing for a couple of months... probs not a great idea.

I tried teaching you myself, but I guess you got impatient with me b/c I wanted to improve my own gameplay and ELO instead of spending hours at a time talking you through some basic issues. If you want a different mentor, other than myself, I suggest taking off that razor wire over coat and turning the volume down.

You are being a ****. enough said. I didn't say **** about you until you started posted some **** about me for no reason. You were busy with your clan...fine...i said id move on, but you got your panties caught in your **** and now your giving me **** here. obviously you can't read hence your continual posts on a thread that is in search of a mentor which i have made quite clear several times.

lies = you said you'd be hands on at lvl 10 and then again at lvl 20, im sorry but your mentoring is not hands on we played 2 games together...

stop posting here; i've moved on...you should too.

BUH BYE

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide