Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ranked Matches...

Creator: Nights January 4, 2011 10:03am
50 posts - page 4 of 5
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 9:02am | Report
Trojan995 wrote:

Pro tip: pick good champs in ranked, I don't care if you're a boss with karma, plz take Janna.

Pro tip: pick a good champ to main so when you do end up picking it, you won't be laughed at for having Evelynn as your main character (no offense Scrax)

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:14pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Pro tip: pick a good champ to main so when you do end up picking it, you won't be laughed at for having Evelynn as your main character (no offense Scrax)

Eve was a monster roamer before she got nerfed '-'
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:11pm | Report
Yea I posted according to recent patch. I was ****ing amazing with her :|

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:23pm | Report
I've ditched Evelynn so I don't care (also archiving my guide when the patch hits, not gonna bother updating it). Riot is catering to scrubs so I've just stopped playing all together.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:35pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

I've ditched Evelynn so I don't care (also archiving my guide when the patch hits, not gonna bother updating it). Riot is catering to scrubs so I've just stopped playing all together.

What?

The stun-slow is bad, but how is that catering to "scrubs"?

I was under the awareness that Evelynn was being banned in high ELO solo queue because she is "annoying" as apposed to her being "OP" against "scrubs".
Tri lane for life.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:39pm | Report
Catering to scrubs part is directed to all the moronic choices Riot's been doing, though the most recent ones (or coming, for EU at least) are the two nerfs to Jax and Evelynn.

You're catering to scrubs when you nerf something that doesn't need nerfing, but the scrubs (e.g those who can't for the love of god get magic res or oracle's) complain about it being OP. Which is basically what Riot's been doing.

But let's not go off-topic.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:44pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

Catering to scrubs part is directed to all the moronic choices Riot's been doing, though the most recent ones (or coming, for EU at least) are the two nerfs to Jax and Evelynn.

You're catering to scrubs when you nerf something that doesn't need nerfing, but the scrubs (e.g those who can't for the love of god get magic res or oracle's) complain about it being OP. Which is basically what Riot's been doing.

But let's not go off-topic.

Jax needed early game nerfs.

And he also needed late game nerfs.

And Riot play tests all the nerfs, if they felt a champion was UP, then they wouldn't go through with the nerf.

If they feel that Jax is at an acceptable level, then you just have to work with what they've given you.
Tri lane for life.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:46pm | Report
Or not play at all because I no longer enjoy the game's current state, which I am currently doing >_>
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:47pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

Or not play at all because I no longer enjoy the game's current state, which I am currently doing >_>

That works too :)
Tri lane for life.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2011 1:10am | Report
They obviously dont test well enough. They've nerfed characters to the ground and left them that way for many many months before and haven't gotten aroun to them for quite a while. Jax used to be complete *** shot for a LOOOOONG time where he was nerfed from his overpowered state. They buffed him, recently people learne how to play him, and riot was like "oh **** people know what to do with Jax! Better make him weaker!" Irelia was in this situation, too. Sorry for going completely off topic.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide