Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

All Chat: The new League community showcase!

Creator: LevasK December 5, 2014 3:03pm
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 3:03pm | Report

BY DPADR

We're launching a brand new show! If you liked Summoner Showcase, you'll want to check out All Chat.

What's All Chat?

All Chat is a show for players who enjoy all things League. It's a web series on a mission: to guide you on an adventure through every corner of League fandom. With every episode, we scour the globe to help you discover hidden awesome—everything from fanart to cosplay to player stories. Your stuff, your show.

When does All Chat premiere?

The show rolled out today on our new NA League Community YouTube channel.

Does All Chat have anything to do with Summoner Showcase?

All Chat isn't Summoner Showcase, but it embraces what made that show special: a genuine connection with League players and an infectious enthusiasm for everything related to League.

As a way of continuing that legacy, we named All Chat's core segment "Summoner Showcase" and dedicated it to celebrating all the cool stuff players create.

Who are the hosts?

All Chat draws some of its cast from the League community. Melonie Mac is a well-known YouTuber and streamer. Josh Kim is a video director for Team Curse (and lives in the Curse house!). Most of you know James Patterson as LCS analyst Riot Dash, but on All Chat he gets to unbutton his vest and unwind.

How can I join the party?

If you or anyone you know is doing something awesome for the League community, we'd love to know about it. Show us your stuff by dropping us a comment on our All Chat Facebook page or submitting your idea here!

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/community-spotlight/all-chat-new-league-community-showcase

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 5:26pm | Report
I don't like how she keeps flicking her eyes at the camera. Maybe a little too self-conscious? Hopefully the videos will improve over time.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 5:58pm | Report
I just found it a little cheesy for my liking although the idea behind it is pretty good

Maybe if it gets better they can bring in Pros to discuss similar stuff you know?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2014 7:48pm | Report
Reminds me of the 4:00pm after school shows that would air here on Australian T.V. Hot Source and The Shak are the main ones that pop into my mind...

Overall, the show did feel a bit juvenile, but they aren't forcing us to watch it, so I really don't mind it. At least it brings back Summoner Showcase which is a pleasant surprise.
Imma 'bout to end this man's whole career
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Kiniro Mosaic
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide