Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Evelynn: Agony’s Embrace - Champion Teaser

Creator: PsiGuard September 23, 2017 5:39pm
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2017 5:39pm | Report

The teaser for the Evelynn: Agony's Embrace has been released, showing some in-game footage of her new aesthetic and abilities. Evelynn's gameplay update will go live in patch 7.20. Stay tuned for more details on her new abilities soon!
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2017 6:04am | Report
*unzips pants*

Also, I am fairly certain I saw her boobs jiggle. Good thing Rito has their priorities straight, 2 female champions down, 41 to go!
ZyrZylo
<Member>
ZyrZylo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2017 7:28am | Report
Re4XN wrote:
*unzips pants*

Also, I am fairly certain I saw her boobs jiggle. Good thing Rito has their priorities straight, 2 female champions down, 41 to go!

Eve in this looks like Skyrim modders had fun with her outfit. Btw whos the other one?
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2017 10:48am | Report
This is nowhere near the caliber of some Skyrim mods. Although it is walking a very thin line between the mildly NSFW and full-blown NSFW.

Cassiopeia's breasts have physics attached. Now Evelynn's do too. Also... what the hell is going on with Rito and the unnecessary letters in champion names? Eve has 2 'n', Ornn has 2 'n', Jhin has that awful letter 'h' in his name (although, come to think of it, his name needed to have 4 letters, I am just thankful enough it wasn't another letter 'n'... Jinn, jesus fk)... we need to stop.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2017 12:42pm | Report
Jhin's name was actually Jin in development but it was decided that it looked too close to Jinx so the extraneous 'h' was added.
Thanks to Nyoike for the sig!
ZyrZylo
<Member>
ZyrZylo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2017 4:16am | Report
Cassiopeia huh? Well, time to go mid then. But isnt there are female heroes that were updated between Cass and Eve(forgot who they were), why didnt they got a physics update too?
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2017 2:48pm | Report
Don't question Rito's business model xD

Also, the most obvious build for Evelynn after hearing her interactions will be 6x Void Staffs. For maximum penetration, obviously.

I have no idea how Eve's rework passed through the higher-ups at Rito. Imagine the stuff we could get if the game was rated R ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2017 2:57pm | Report

by jhoijhoi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide