Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

February Monthly Giveaway - Heartbreakers!

Creator: Hades4u February 1, 2021 4:59am
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2021 12:36am | Report
sonminh wrote:
Once I reach 50 points am I already entered in the raffle? Or do I need to register somewhere?
Hello @ sonminh! That's correct. The more points you have over 50, the more chances to win!
knif
<Member>
knif's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2021 1:03am | Report
I'm really gunning for this month, since I really want that Zyra skin, but I don't want to spend money on it. Like, it's an absolute serve! GL to everyone participating!
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2021 1:14am | Report
knif wrote:
I'm really gunning for this month, since I really want that Zyra skin, but I don't want to spend money on it. Like, it's an absolute serve! GL to everyone participating!
Hey @ knif, that sounds great, good luck! Remember that you can participate every month and if you manage to win, you can also pick skins outside the ones featured in the monthly raffle, as long as they cost up to 1350 RP. :)

We're flexible and our goal is to make sure our winners are happy and rewarded for their activity! :D
Giantzion
<Member>
Giantzion's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2021 11:37am | Report
Good luck to everyone, now im going to ramble about something and see how the point things work cause im new here. Now if people say that goku or other strong af characters say that they would beat saitama i say... There is not enough information except that all current and previous villains one which had the ability to not only destroy the planet but had kicked saitama too the moon near the speed of light. Now compared to goku and similar charaters the villain would get rekted but non of them had experienced the full power of saitama just only boros who had experienced the next attack that saitama had. serious punch. We know that this isnt the full might of saitama as boros says you didnt use your full power and saitama didnt respond suggesting he did. What im trying to say is saitama needs more feat's if you want to compare other super people. If you read all the way god bless and have a lovely day. :)
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2021 12:22am | Report
Hey @ Giantzion and welcome to MOBAFire! :)

You'll have to post lengthy comments on guides and tier lists in order to receive the double points. Make sure they're useful and insightful comments, though! :D

Good luck this month!
Tolis slayer
<Member>
Tolis slayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2021 8:45am | Report
If someone who already one a skin when you are picking winners happens to be picked again will he get 2 skins or are uou honna choose someone else?
Just a regular yi main who is bad at the game because he is a yi main
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2021 9:45am | Report
If someone who already one a skin when you are picking winners happens to be picked again will he get 2 skins or are uou honna choose someone else?

You can win the raffle multiple times so if you've already won it once, you can still win it again. Winners are picked randomly so the more tickets you get, the higher the chance to win. @ Tolis slayer
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Albis2101
<Member>
Albis2101's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2021 3:31pm | Report
Awesome skins! <3
Durlea
<Member>
Durlea's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2021 2:17pm | Report
hello! i'm new to this challange! can u explain me how i get in after i have 50 tickets?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 16, 2021 2:35pm | Report
Durlea wrote:
hello! i'm new to this challange! can u explain me how i get in after i have 50 tickets?

Once you get 50 tickets you will automatically enter the raffle. This means the more tickets you gain after 50, the higher the chances of winning.
@ Durlea
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide