Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

March Monthly Giveaway - Dawnbringer &...

Creator: Hades4u March 2, 2020 2:14am
1 2
SELORONIOS
<Member>
SELORONIOS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2020 8:39am | Report
I was wondering if the winners are able to choose special skins. (like Legacy content, Special events and Limited Edition) (I'm thinking of TRANSCENDED KAYLE :D)
"What was, is, and will forever be."
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2020 8:42am | Report
SELORONIOS wrote:
I was wondering if the winners are able to choose special skins. (like Legacy content, Special events and Limited Edition) (I'm thinking of TRANSCENDED KAYLE :D)

Hey @ SELORONIOS!

I believe you cannot gift these skins in game, meaning you cannot pick them if you win this raffle.
tsay999
<Member>
tsay999's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2020 10:01am | Report
Can't the winners get a 10$ RP code instead? it seems like a better offer
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2020 10:15am | Report
tsay999 wrote:
Can't the winners get a 10$ RP code instead? it seems like a better offer

That's true, you may do as you wish with your prize if you win. However we do encourage you to pick a skin in the raffle if you win. These monthly raffles include skins that are Legendary editions (1820 RP ones) which you can get gifted completely for free if you do pick one of those options in the featured raffle (at the minute, those would be the Night & Dawnbringer Soraka skins).

If you don't want a skin from the raffle or already have the skins from this monthly raffle, you may choose any other skin you would like, keep in mind that the price for this option will not exceed 1350 RP. This means that if you want a legendary skin that isn't featured in this raffle, you cannot get it. @ tsay999

SELORONIOS wrote:

Unfortunately you cannot. :( Only skins that are available in the store, can be won in the challenge. Meaning that Legacy content (meant to not be available for purchase and only has a chance to drop in hextech boxes) & Limited edition content such as prestige skins, cannot be gifted.

As for Special Event skins, you can get them gifted to you at a specific date. We do make monthly raffles for special event skins like Harrowing that comes back once in a while from the vault, but you will only be able to have a chance of getting those skins at that time. Just like it would be if you were to buy a Harrowing skin from the client on your own. Otherwise they are also considered legacy content (not available in the store, thus meaning we cannot gift you it). @ SELORONIOS

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide