Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

May Monthly Giveaway - Pulsefire!

Creator: Hades4u May 1, 2020 4:48am
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2020 10:14am | Report
Marumo wrote:
Good luck everyone! I know it sounds stupid, but I really adore the new pulsfire Fiora skin, it's making me consider taking Fiora as a top laner (that's how much I like it)!

I am confident this comment makes @ Fruxo pretty happy. :D
Dsixlmjr
<Member>
Dsixlmjr's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2020 10:23am | Report
glhf
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2020 10:35am | Report
Marumo wrote:
Good luck everyone! I know it sounds stupid, but I really adore the new pulsfire Fiora skin, it's making me consider taking Fiora as a top laner (that's how much I like it)!

You honestly should! She's really fun, if you like a toplaner with a kit that has a built in CC function without actually having any CC along with the ability to negate damage + other things that is great, then Fiora is a good toplaner to pick. :) @ Marumo

By the way, I too love that skin.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
SELORONIOS
<Member>
SELORONIOS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2020 4:58am | Report
sorry for commenting here, but I have a problem with ticket system and I sent 2 emails but I got no answer. I feel like there's something wrong with my account. I wrote guide a week ago but It didn't give me any tickets. I posted a copy of it thinking that there was something wrong with that guide but I still didn't get any tickets for it. can you please check my account to see if there's a limitation or problem with it?
I'm a fan of pulsefire skins, I got caitlyin's and I'm aiming for fiora's. it really seems like an awesome skin. Fiora is one of my favorites.
"What was, is, and will forever be."
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2020 5:27am | Report
SELORONIOS wrote:
sorry for commenting here, but I have a problem with ticket system and I sent 2 emails but I got no answer. I feel like there's something wrong with my account. I wrote guide a week ago but It didn't give me any tickets. I posted a copy of it thinking that there was something wrong with that guide but I still didn't get any tickets for it. can you please check my account to see if there's a limitation or problem with it?
I'm a fan of pulsefire skins, I got caitlyin's and I'm aiming for fiora's. it really seems like an awesome skin. Fiora is one of my favorites.

Hey @ SELORONIOS,

There is no issue with your account, at times tickets may have a small delay before they arrive so I would suggest to just wait a little bit. No matter how tickets are currently showing, you can feel safe that at the end of the month, you'll have your total amount of tickets correctly taken into account when drawing the winners. If you still feel like you're having issues with tickets you can always PM @ Hades4u about it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :)
SELORONIOS
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2020 7:29am | Report
Fruxo wrote:

Hey @ SELORONIOS,
There is no issue with your account, at times tickets may have a small delay before they arrive so I would suggest to just wait a little bit. No matter how tickets are currently showing, you can feel safe that at the end of the month, you'll have your total amount of tickets correctly taken into account when drawing the winners. If you still feel like you're having issues with tickets you can always PM @ Hades4u about it.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :)

Hi. I checked the guide and I figured out that it actually had a very simply problem... it wasn't long enough so it got counted as build. (I didn't know that it should be more than 3k letters to be counted as a guide. I fixed it)

Thank you for checking my Account and giving me your time :)
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2020 7:42am | Report
SELORONIOS wrote:
Hi. I checked the guide and I figured out that it actually had a very simply problem... it wasn't long enough so it got counted as build. (I didn't know that it should be more than 3k letters to be counted as a guide. I fixed it)
Thank you for checking my Account and giving me your time :)

Yeah, it does have to be counted as a Full Guide which is consisting of at the very least 3.000 typed characters (which includes BBCode) for it to work.
Steve57
<Member>
Steve57's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2020 8:21am | Report
New skin on fiora looks so damn cool
SELORONIOS
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2020 9:10am | Report
Steve57 wrote:
New skin on fiora looks so damn cool

It's my main motive for this month. I hope I'll be lucky enough to get it. It's really beautiful xD (hope you'll be lucky enough too :)
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2020 10:13am | Report
SELORONIOS wrote:
It's my main motive for this month. I hope I'll be lucky enough to get it. It's really beautiful xD (hope you'll be lucky enough too :)

Thankfully I had spare RP so I can just buy the skin once it comes, already big pog.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide