Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 5.16 Summary

Creator: Wayne3100 August 19, 2015 5:03pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 9:59am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

It's actually pretty disheartning how Riot decides x champion needs to be changed, establishes a name for a category for that champ (Juggernaut) and goes "now you will do X"

(I know this isn't something new, it's just irritating. Each time they do this is one step closer for them to ruining the champs I truly love just because they aren't uber successful or whatever)

Imagine how I'll feel when the inevitable Talon rework arrives...
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 9:59am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

The Q changes slowed down his jungling and he has atrocious attack speed now. I completely detest what they've done to his Q

They made him the BANE of LANE with that Q though. He's a wanna be renekton now.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 10:39am | Report

Imagine how I'll feel when the inevitable Talon rework arrives...

So much for being Master :^)

@Toshabi is he that much better a laner? I mean, "old" Darius was quite a pain to deal with for many melee champs

Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 10:45am | Report
It's easier to avoid Darius now, but I think he's more dangerous if you somehow screw up and get caught.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 11:02am | Report
Based on the one game I've played against him so far (as Tahm Kench top, who to be fair should be decent against him because he can take damage and then turn his grey health into a shield and take it again), he's really not that scary.

Also, I've only seen one Garen so far (in ranked on my smurf) and he wasn't overly impressive. He better not be ridiculously strong as well because Skarner and Mordekaiser (mainly his Q damage late game) are bad enough already.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 11:43am | Report
Darius had a lot of his bullying power weakened, and as such he is likely the most gimped of the 4. Garen got nerfed in some ways, buffed in others, but his over all lane bullying power is more or less the same, it seems. He just doesn't stomp lanes like Riven as hard with a shorter silence. :[
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 12:03pm | Report
you know what sucks. the 2 reworks that people despised the most, (morde and skarner) are the ones that seem to be most successful...

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 12:15pm | Report
If you call getting a 64% win rate on the first day ( Skarner) "successful", then sure, it is :P

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 1:00pm | Report
Just finished a game against Garen (as Dr. Mundo). He seems weaker to me than before the rework, however his ultimate got stronger (he managed to execute me at 50% health when I was the villain). Nothing impressive really. He's not as resilient to CC anymore and his silence has a shorter duration.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 3:01pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

@Toshabi is he that much better a laner? I mean, "old" Darius was quite a pain to deal with for many melee champs

He's more "Keep away" for laning when it comes to CSing. I need to review him more, but I don't think this rework was a gimp like some people are saying. Not to mention getting 10% of your missing health back per swing isn't half bad at all. More sustain power was given to him for safer (???) and longer farming while taking away some of his harassing power, which is a fair trade I guess. To his jungle, yes it was a gimp, but to his lane game and overall team fight play, I'm seeing (at first glance) for this to be a positive step for lane darius.

Remember kids, just because a spell has a tell before it goes off doesn't mean it's going to be automatically dodged because "The wiki strategy sez to watch fer it lolz". Waiting for people to go in for CS is... half the battle. DURR.

Actually I don't know what I'm talking about LOL GO PLAY THE GAME!
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide