Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Patch 7.10 Summary

Creator: Jovy May 16, 2017 2:09pm
1 2
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2017 4:14pm | Report
Ekki wrote:
You're talking tank top Ignite/ Teleport Fizz, right? I'm not sure either way, but maxing either makes sense for different reasons. To me it seemed like the 3x damage abuse overshadows the E utility and waveclear (plus the W reset does help waveclear anyways).

After searching for him on probuilds both top tank examples there maxed W first. Where did you see the E max prioritised?

Oh I actually meant mid Fizz my bad. I could see W maxed top since there are more melee trades and you're building sheen.

can anyone give me perspective on the lulu nerfs? they seem kind of odd. her shield is the big thing about her lategame with hypercarries and it's not even an amazing base shield, lots of other supports and indeed even mids are pushing 300+ and they didn't even give her a slight ratio buff to compensate, and the base hp nerfs are also strange as she's squishy enough as it is it'll be even more dangerous than it was before to go aggro.
was she really needing those nerfs badly because I don't recall anyone talking about "long anticipated lulu nerfs" anywhere since her last several sets of nerfs to both base damages and ratios came around.

She was by far the most banned support last patch (10% ban rate in plat+ compared to 1.55% next highest, which was Maokai). Actually her Q and E are probably her least important abilities now since they've received repeated nerfs over the years. Her W and ult on allied carries is what makes her really strong. She basically makes diving the backline impossible and she can enable initiators. Pretty flexible champion overall.

Base stat nerfs are always directed at hurting a champion's laning phase, so Riot probably just figured she's too hard to bully considering how well she scales as a support.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2017 7:47pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:
Actually her Q and E are probably her least important abilities now since they've received repeated nerfs over the years. Her W and ult on allied carries is what makes her really strong. She basically makes diving the backline impossible and she can enable initiators. Pretty flexible champion overall.

Base stat nerfs are always directed at hurting a champion's laning phase, so Riot probably just figured she's too hard to bully considering how well she scales as a support.
Riot is also constantly on alert of any top/mid Lulu resurgence, so I guess that's why they don't nerf W/R, which are her most "supporty" spells.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide