Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PROJECT: Skins Teaser, The Arcade and more!

Creator: Wayne3100 August 21, 2015 10:02am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 10:02am | Report

Hello everyone and welcome to another Riot news compilation post, where we give you a quick overview of the news content created by Riot in the past couple of days. Today, the top stories to share are a teaser page for a set of upcoming PROJECT: skins and a special page for The Arcade, which includes a Blitzcrank minigame, Arcade merchandise and (yesterday) the release of Battle Boss Blitzcrank and Arcade Riven , both of which are on sale until the 24th of August.

Speaking of sales, the post from Wizardcrab near the bottom of this overview shows a schedule of daily skin sales planned for this week, consisting of 3 Legacy skins and 3 soon-to-be Legacy skins per day. If you're interested in picking any of those up before they disappear (again), make sure to keep an eye on that. Finally, there is also a new episode of /ALL Chat, a post explaining the format of the 2015 World Championship and the Patch Rundown of 5.16 for those of you who'd like a video alternative to our Patch 5.16 Summary.

That's all for now, feel free to leave your thoughts on these articles below!

/ALL Chat | Are You Bad At League?
By Dpadr, 08/19/2015

Support vs. support, Pulsefire Ezreal IRL and how to not be bad at League with Professor Milk.

2015 World Championship Format
By Magus, 08/19/2015

With teams on the brink of qualifying for the 2015 World Championship, here's everything you need to know about the tournament structure and how we'll determine team placements during the main stages of Worlds.

PROJECT: ERROR // CORRUPT
08/19/2015

MEMORY REPAIR: 91%

The Tahm Kench Cookbook
By Glyceroll, 08/19/2015

Pleasant and palatable recipes straight from Tahm Kench's own cookbook.

Scarizard, Zirene, Statikk and Dignitas' KiWiKiD tackle 5.16's biggest changes in today's rundown. Tune in to learn about the incoming juggernauts, items for these beefy dudes, and a slew of tweaks hitting Kassadin and Lee Sin.

Champion and skin sale: 08.21 - 08.24
By Wizardcrab, 08/20/2015

Grab these champions and skins on sale for 50% off for a limited time!

The Arcade is open
08/20/2015

Welcome to a golden age.

Blitzcrank must save his fluffy poro friends from Baron Nashor's belly in the new Arcade mini‐game Blitzcrank's Poro Roundup. Why? Well, because robots have hearts too... or maybe their programming is just telling them that they do.

Final Boss Veigar returns and he's brought a baddie to do his brutal bidding: Battle Boss Blitzcrank (CRASH. BOOM. LIGHTNING SOUNDS). Now that these two violent video game villains joined forces, we're kicking out a Legacy Vault sale to help keep retro skins out of their dastardly hands... and claws.

Grab New Arcade Merch!
08/20/2015

Gear up with Blitzcrank and friends in our new drop of Arcade loot.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2015 12:14pm | Report
Hype!

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2015 4:30am | Report
Oh. My. Goodness. Stuff like that Leona skin makes me not want to quit League. :(
Zouchouten
<Member>
Zouchouten's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 5:58am | Report
sirell wrote:
Oh. My. Goodness. Stuff like that Leona skin makes me not want to quit League. :(

I feel you. I only came back because I was alerted to the existence of Arcade Riven.
God, I'm such a *****. T_T

So far, I'm competent with: Riven, Sona, Ahri

I'm still learning: Akali, Katarina, Irelia, Sejuani, Vi, Ashe, and Vayne

Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2015 1:43pm | Report

Such hype, much pretty. I have Royal Guard Fiora , but haven't played her since the rework (hadn't had a chance), this skin makes me want to learn how to play her again T_T i cri everitim, rito doing such work of art...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide