Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

S8 Author Rewards - Get $10 RP for Updating...

Creator: PsiGuard November 20, 2018 12:31pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
undeadsoldiers
<Sharpshooter>
undeadsoldiers's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2018 2:32am | Report
Might be a stupid question, but do guides made after November 20th count as well ? In the post 'Season 9 Guide Contest' it says 'To enter, simply create or update a quality Champion guide and keep it updated throughout the coming month.', and in this post it says 'In order to qualify for the giveaway your guide must... Have been created or updated between January 10, 2018 - 12:00am PST, and the time this thread was posted.' I'm just wondering since I just published some that were in my drafts.
EvilOranges
<Stalker>
EvilOranges's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2018 8:02am | Report
No, I don't think you can, unless your drafts were published before he posted it. The rules may or may not be bent, but that's up to PsiGuard to determine that.
Hamstertamer
<Veteran>
Hamstertamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2018 10:29am | Report
So people only get notified on Dec 20th?
EvilOranges
<Stalker>
EvilOranges's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2018 1:31pm | Report
@ Hamstertamer I don't think so, it's when he approves it. He already has over 50 emails, and he still has the contest and other things IRL to do, so it may take a few days.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2018 2:44pm | Report
Might be a stupid question, but do guides made after November 20th count as well ? In the post 'Season 9 Guide Contest' it says 'To enter, simply create or update a quality Champion guide and keep it updated throughout the coming month.', and in this post it says 'In order to qualify for the giveaway your guide must... Have been created or updated between January 10, 2018 - 12:00am PST, and the time this thread was posted.' I'm just wondering since I just published some that were in my drafts.

As EvilOranges said, the Author Rewards are only open to established guides that are updated, not new guides. The Season 9 Guide Contest is open to new guides though.

It may take some time for me to reach your submissions guys, but I'll send you an email once I've reviewed your guide(s).
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
abboz
<Member>
abboz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2018 11:54am | Report
Thanks! emailed :)
PhoenixianSlayer
<Member>
PhoenixianSlayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2018 12:22pm | Report
I hope I get my codes before the BE shop ends. I have a few chromas I want for a skin I want to buy.
PhoenixianSlayer
<Member>
PhoenixianSlayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2018 8:07am | Report
I just looked at the categories my guides are in, and while I updated the guides for 8.23 (with the new stats, Celerity update, etc.) its still categorized as a 8.22 guide. I did it the day 8.23 came out. Am I ineligible for the guide contest since I already sent the e-mail?
KuuHaKu_OtgmZ
<Member>
KuuHaKu_OtgmZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2018 8:14am | Report
It's been a long time since I've sent the email, but I think it's due to the enormous amount of emails he should have received.
Make sure to check my guides!
IoAmoIlLatte
<Member>
IoAmoIlLatte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2018 9:33am | Report
@PsiGuard have you received my email?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide