Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Alex Jones destroys piers morgan

Creator: FireLord January 9, 2013 12:05pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 1:49pm | Report
IS
THAT
JAMES
MAY
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 2:43pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

new way to win debates.. be blatantly more loud and obnoxious to your opponent, give him no opportunity to speak or defend himself from your baseless accusations, and sidestep all questions directed towards you!

jk, these tactics are often used, but they don't win debates (actually they do sometimes... ****), they make you look like a jackass. i really hope the way he acts is just a persona and he is not actually this insane irl, but i kinda doubt it

the guy is a texan, that's all i really need to know. says a lot about the op too.

if you think this is the new way to win a debate then you obviously didn't watch Obama in the 2008 elections or even today

but in any case, Piers Morgan isn't even American nor does he have an American Citizenship. He's here on a work visa, so he's probably one of the last people in the world who should tell us how to run our country. Same with all you other EU peoples in here.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 2:59pm | Report
FireLord wrote:

not sure if anybody here watchd this. but it's like a gun debate where piers morgan (the english dude)is comepletely smashed by alex jones. seriosly, alex ripped piers a new one, rather funny to watch.

This is getting destroyed.
This, is not.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 3:51pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

if you think this is the new way to win a debate then you obviously didn't watch Obama in the 2008 elections or even today

but in any case, Piers Morgan isn't even American nor does he have an American Citizenship. He's here on a work visa, so he's probably one of the last people in the world who should tell us how to run our country. Same with all you other EU peoples in here.

EvilDice wrote:

jk, these tactics are often used, but they don't win debates (actually they do sometimes... ****), they make you look like a jackass.

was this sentence invisible or something? generally sarcasm is pretty easy to spot, especially when "jk" is in the next line down.

may be going out on a limb here, but im pretty sure obama has never been nearly as out of line as mr. jones was towards piers. im a bit embarrassed to say he is american, surprised he was supporting the US with his argument and not waving the confederate flag on camera. a mock british accent in a serious debate? how am i supposed to take him seriously?

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 4:00pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

was this sentence invisible or something? generally sarcasm is pretty easy to spot, especially when "jk" is in the next line down.

may be going out on a limb here, but im pretty sure obama has never been nearly as out of line as mr. jones was towards piers. im a bit embarrassed to say he is american, surprised he was supporting the US with his argument and not waving the confederate flag on camera. a mock british accent in a serious debate? how am i supposed to take him seriously?

I'm embarassed to say you're an american, but who gives a ****. Anyway do you want to respond to anything I said or do you want to continue poking fun at Mr. Jones. i know it's hard to stick to the issues
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 4:13pm | Report
i thought moon was done with the off topic part of this website

but on the topic, i personally like how Jon Stewert talked about this, the 2nd amendment was made when everyone could have muskets NOT military grade weapons, and it was meant for trained militias not just the average citizen
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 4:25pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I'm embarassed to say you're an american, but who gives a ****. Anyway do you want to respond to anything I said or do you want to continue poking fun at Mr. Jones. i know it's hard to stick to the issues

Just get out. The only person who wanted you here is gone (hint: he liked long discussions and trolling like a douche). You haven't got anything intelligent to say anyway.
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 4:26pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i thought moon was done with the off topic part of this website

but on the topic, i personally like how Jon Stewert talked about this, the 2nd amendment was made when everyone could have muskets NOT military grade weapons, and it was meant for trained militias not just the average citizen

so just because an ammendment was made when there were only muskets then it means it doesn't apply on other weapons
hey, the 1st ammendment was made when there was only paper and quill, so it can't be applied to television, radio, etc.

**** logic
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ rєmєmвєr tσ +rєp mє íf í dєsєrvє ít! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαя∂ fσя тнιѕ αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυяє! ★ ★ ★
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 6:16pm | Report
FireLord wrote:
**** logic

Oh the irony.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 6:25pm | Report
well there are restrictions on what you can say on the television and on the radio hence why things are censored and radio stations get fined if they say certain things so im not sure what your point is

plus you cant run in an airport and scream "I HAVE A BOMB" or run into a bank and scream "THIS IS A ROBBERY ON THE GROUND" without the police or security on you

but i mean sure lets just ignore the fact that some people in this country are allowed to have military grade weapons for no reason other than "DAH SECOND AMENDMENT MEANS I GET TO HAVE A GUN AND YER A COMMUNIST IF YOU TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME" and say "**** logic" cuz you think the freedom of speech isnt restricted, which is it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide