Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Alex Jones destroys piers morgan

Creator: FireLord January 9, 2013 12:05pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 6:45pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Just get out. The only person who wanted you here is gone (hint: he liked long discussions and trolling like a douche). You haven't got anything intelligent to say anyway.

So you're taking over for canoas? You were already the second dumbest person on the off-topic forums so I guess it makes sense now that he's gone you take his place
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 6:59pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
So you're taking over for canoas? You were already the second dumbest person on the off-topic forums so I guess it makes sense now that he's gone you take his place

hey moonies, stop being so mean, thats why like no body likes you
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ rєmєmвєr tσ +rєp mє íf í dєsєrvє ít! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαя∂ fσя тнιѕ αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυяє! ★ ★ ★
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 7:05pm | Report
I like Moon. We have sexy time :3

plus he's right, FireLord is the stupidest person in offtopic since Canoas.

And uh...Evildice said everything I wanted to already soo...

should I post ponies?

EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 7:08pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I'm embarassed to say you're an american, but who gives a ****. Anyway do you want to respond to anything I said or do you want to continue poking fun at Mr. Jones. i know it's hard to stick to the issues

random insults time, you're already on track being an expert, like alex jones himself!

you threw out a general statement about piers that unrelated and seemed directed towards no one. the topic was "piers morgan got served", where it was more along the lines of "piers morgan got harassed and mocked". just so you know, foreigners opinions are not completely invalid because there are foreigners. americans probably should know their country better than foreigners do, but i'm definitely not siding with mr. bbq (sorry couldn't resist) who isn't civil enough to let the other man speak. just because you are american doesn't mean you win the debate, sorry. it's not like gun control is a topic that most americans agree with. piers morgan's argument is the argument of many americans..

also since you are so concerned about me answering every sentence of your posts why don't you do the same and respond to my first post instead of preforming a spin job to make it look like i don't know what debate tactics are. thks.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 11:11pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:

the topic was "piers morgan got served", where it was more along the lines of "piers morgan got harassed and mocked"

that's an opinion

EvilDice wrote:

just so you know, foreigners opinions are not completely invalid because there are foreigners. americans probably should know their country better than foreigners do, but i'm definitely not siding with mr. bbq (sorry couldn't resist) who isn't civil enough to let the other man speak

Piers invited him on to speak. Do you think he was invited on to have Piers blather on the entire time?

EvilDice wrote:

just because you are american doesn't mean you win the debate, sorry.

I didn't say that, I said Piers Morgan should be the last person suggesting legislation for our country because he isn't even American.

EvilDice wrote:

it's not like gun control is a topic that most americans agree with. piers morgan's argument is the argument of many americans.

at least check your facts before you throw out some random opinion, or quite frankly a flat out lie.

Ban to semi-automatic guns: opposed 49% - 44%, 51% - 44% in the USA Today poll

47% of Americans believe the Newtown shooting was an isolated incident vs. 44% who think it reflects the problem with a gun culture

Only 26% of people think that stricter gun laws would have stopped the Newtown massacre, only 26%...

74% oppose ban of hand-guns vs. 24% who support it

The only instance in which you are correct is people's opinion of gun sales. 54% think there need to be stricter laws in regards to sales vs. 43% who oppose

48% of Americans believe gun ownership protect people from crimes vs. only 37% who say it puts more people at risk

a +16% spread on people's opinion of the NRA

The only thing Americans really agree with is stricter gun laws in regards to sales, but if you look at the overwhelming argument to gun control, there are a lot of Americans who don't agree with it

You think you're some sort of great debater or something, but the fact of the matter is you haven't really done anything except taken shots at Mr. Jones calling him 'bbq' or 'texas. How about you make a mature statement based on what Mr. Jones said, or at the very least insult for a reason other than his looks or where he's from.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 11:46am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
plus he's right, FireLord is the stupidest person in offtopic since Canoas.

who teh hek is canoa? dont compare me with your gay friends

FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 12:19pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Oh the irony.

i no right? he made like no sense absolute

FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 12:22pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:
the topic was "piers morgan got served", where it was more along the lines of "piers morgan got harassed and mocked"

Mooninites wrote:
that's an opinion

its true indeed. after that al my friends (like 7 peole) were laughing at piers morgan! he didn't even speak like anything, he was completely destroyed.
its rare to see someone like alex who argues so well that his enemy can't even respond

EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 12:41pm | Report
Quoted:
that's an opinion

so is most of the thread. the title of this thread is an opinion. the entire discussion of this thread is about opinion.
Mooninites wrote:

he's probably one of the last people in the world who should tell us how to run our country. Same with all you other EU peoples in here.

how is this not an opinion?

Quoted:
Piers invited him on to speak. Do you think he was invited on to have Piers blather on the entire time?

Piers basically invited him on to show the audience what a nutcase the guy who started the deportation petition was.. and to create a negative view of gun owners to the audience. pretty well played on his part, im sure he got what he expected to get. still, this was not a talkshow interview, it was a debate in which the guy directly challenged piers and barraged him with insults... and yet refused to let morgan respond.

Quoted:
I didn't say that, I said Piers Morgan should be the last person suggesting legislation for our country because he isn't even American.

that doesn't make his points invalid.

Quoted:
at least check your facts before you throw out some random opinion, or quite frankly a flat out lie.

Ban to semi-automatic guns: opposed 49% - 44%, 51% - 44% in the USA Today poll

47% of Americans believe the Newtown shooting was an isolated incident vs. 44% who think it reflects the problem with a gun culture

Only 26% of people think that stricter gun laws would have stopped the Newtown massacre, only 26%...

74% oppose ban of hand-guns vs. 24% who support it

The only instance in which you are correct is people's opinion of gun sales. 54% think there need to be stricter laws in regards to sales vs. 43% who oppose

48% of Americans believe gun ownership protect people from crimes vs. only 37% who say it puts more people at risk

im not sure what numbers you are expecting to get. 50-50? 49-51?

49-44% and 51-44% show a pretty divided nation on semi-automatic weapons.. which was one of morgan's biggest points (completely ignored by jones) hence "it's not something most americans agree on". the fact that only 49/51% of people polled can confidently say that they are against a semi-automatic weapons ban tells me that this is kinda a debated topic in america.

47% vs 44%, again close, etc etc etc

hand guns are a totally different story and most gun control activists are targeting semi-automatic ARs right now, including piers morgan in that debate.

i guess if by "most" you thought i meant that "most" americans were for gun control, then sure, these polls go against that, but the stats show there is hardly agreement on the issue of gun control right now... especially semi-automatics. and, yes, i consider 44% "many americans".

Quoted:
You think you're some sort of great debater or something, but the fact of the matter is you haven't really done anything except taken shots at Mr. Jones calling him 'bbq' or 'texas. How about you make a mature statement based on what Mr. Jones said, or at the very least insult for a reason other than his looks or where he's from.

please quote me on where i said i was a great debater, i simply pointed out how you spun my first post and how you insulted me.

i'm not going to waste my time going through that video and analyzing everything he said for you sorry. i didn't post on this thread to debate about gun control i posted on this thread to tell the op that i felt alex jones did not win the debate, and that his behavior was rude, obnoxious, and embarrassing. i don't know why you want me to give you a break-down of his points, all i was commenting on was the behavior (which yes, i have mentioned more about his behavior than just "he's a bbq texan"). the issue of gun control was not even relevant to the op, who again, says that "piers morgan was grilled in this debate".

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 1:59pm | Report
EvilDice wrote:
please quote me on where i said i was a great debater

maybe you didn't say it but i think that in my opinion it doesnt need to be said because you seem a pretty godlike one. not like piers morgan at all!

ship him back to england guys, our country isnt made for imigrants, its made for amercians

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide