Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask the person below you a question

Creator: Oooneshot September 19, 2014 7:50am
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2016 8:44pm | Report
what the **** is a steam controller?

do you find it hard to hide the fact that you're gay?
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2016 11:08pm | Report
No. I was surprised that the medical clinic I joined asked me my sexuality though. I was given the choices: heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. I wondered why that was considered pertinent information. I ticked heterosexual.

Do you think it is necessary for a medical clinic to know your sexuality?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2016 6:29pm | Report
Medically, yes. I assure you they don't want to know if you're straight or not so they can hit on you.

Who is the greatest ****poster on Mobafire in your opinion?

Special thanks to Jovy for the signature! Check out her shop
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2016 6:30pm | Report
I don't know enough about New Zealand to talk about their specific laws, but in the Great USA, we don't have to answer stuff like that. We believe in personal freedom to answer any how we wanted. When I was voting in the republic primary earlier this year, I wrote in Ronald Reagan as I have for the past 6 elections. As an American, my rights to vote for Ronald Reagan exist, and unlike you Kiwis we can write in "everything-sexual". God bless the USA, God bless you, and God bless America.
My question: What have you done recently not to ask your country for something, but because your country asked it of you? A great man said that, Ronald Reagan.

Edit: Hey that isn't fair he edited that question in.

Edit: My first answer was in response to the Kiwi. I will answer the person who should be reported now.
the greatest **** poster on mobafire was this really cool dude named CrackaLackaFlame. He was my little brother until an admin deleted his account defairly.
Thank you Jovy for this bomb *** sig!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2016 9:08pm | Report
None. Because the Philippines will suck *** for the next six years.

In your opinion, will Philippines become ****-tier now in the list of countries?
Sig made by me!

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2016 10:17pm | Report
None. Because the Philippines will suck *** for the next six years.

In your opinion, will Philippines become ****-tier now in the list of countries?

They weren't already?

In your opinion is Europe in the **** tier of continents?

Basically MOBAFire.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2016 11:41pm | Report
as a place it's ok. i've been there it wasn't bad.

as an lcs it's definitely **** tier.

Is na also a **** tier lcs?

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2016 5:25am | Report
I don't think EU LCS is as bad as people think, I think even EU is underrating it. I doubt any of the teams going to Worlds this year will be as good as Season 5 Fnatic, but I see no reason why none of the teams would be able to match season 5 OG, which along with Fnatic made EU look like the second strongest region behind Korea. People thought EU spring split last season was also a clown fiesta until Fnatic showed up hard at MSI and everyone had to admit they were completely off about EU's strength as a region, and Worlds proved that EU's previous international performance was no fluke. Back and forth games between equally matched teams /=/ low quality gameplay. I think if G2 hadn't done what they did EU would have upset at MSI once again, unfortunately now I have no way of knowing whether my theory's right or not until worlds. =(

Answering the newest question, pretty much. I don't think they'll ever not be '**** tier' since League just isn't as popular in NA as it is in other regions, like for example Korea has 2.8 million ranked players while EU has 2.5 million ranked players, meanwhile NA is extremely far behind on only 1.5 million players (for comparison even EUNE has 1.2 million, but their Challenger sucks more than you'd expect since anyone aspiring to be a pro moves to EUW). I think the size of the playerbase has a lot to do with the quality of each region's highest level, since you're a lot more likely to find Fakers, Imps, Bangs, Bjergsens etc. when your playerbase has nearly twice as many players as NA does.

With such a smaller playerbase their individual talent isn't as good as that of other regions, and even if you export players to NA like they so commonly do, those players are then stuck playing NA solo queue and scrimming against NA teams and the value of that practice just isn't worth as much as the practice they would get in their own region, where the level of play is significantly higher.

Disclaimer: I believe that the reason China isn't the best region despite having by far the highest number of players is, among other things, the fact that their playerbase is split up into like 27 different servers, which isn't really ideal for finding the best talent and concentrating them all in one place to make the region most competitive, and afaik lots of/most Chinese pros play a lot on the Korean server to get the best practice possibly because of this.

Have you ever seen a person perform anything (whether related to music or not) as impressive-looking as this? If so plz link.

And I know the music in that video isn't going to be your style but god ****ing damn just look at him.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2016 11:25pm | Report
FatelBlade wrote:
You cannot name me as an answer.

Why, because you're the worst Talon user?

In your opinion, is Sona's boobs larger than Miss Fortune's boobs today?
Sig made by me!

mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2016 5:22am | Report
they always are
best boobs in wicther 3?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide