take 5 minutes to look at the combat/bosses in dante must die mode of the new dmc. theres no challenge, you just have to wail on enemies more before they die.
not only the auto parry but the full dodge animation makes you unable to take damage. in the old dmcs you had a few recovery frames where you would be extra vulnerable after dodging as you got your balance.
not only the auto parry but the full dodge animation makes you unable to take damage. in the old dmcs you had a few recovery frames where you would be extra vulnerable after dodging as you got your balance.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
I feel like that is a more proper "review" of the game.
Not a biased review like this one.
I'm probably gonna buy the game on a sale. It looks like a few hours of solid fun.
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Played through it today. I liked the image and general design of all until (and including) Lilith's club. From then on, everything on the game was utter disappointment (bosses, creeps, level design - apart from some map-like interventions - "story").
Dante is definitely hotter. Not that this compensates for the fact that every single boss looked ugly and was utterly forgettable (contrary to the series' usual).
Enjoyable, but wouldn't have felt like I got what I payed for, thank god my lil bro did and he loved it so np. **** ton of framerate issues. 6.5/10
Dante is definitely hotter. Not that this compensates for the fact that every single boss looked ugly and was utterly forgettable (contrary to the series' usual).
Enjoyable, but wouldn't have felt like I got what I payed for, thank god my lil bro did and he loved it so np. **** ton of framerate issues. 6.5/10
You need to log in before commenting.


Because you just happened to guess there's a treasure chest that is actually a monster that kills you in one hit.