Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Failure of feminism

Creator: throatslasher May 10, 2013 1:59pm
147 posts - page 15 of 15
Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 1:47pm | Report
Just going to share this video I saw this morning not sure if anyone else linked it already but I found it very interesting.

Anyways it kind of sums up my views on relationships in the age of the information.
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2013 1:56pm | Report
While we are at it, my masculist friend told me his opinion about abortion a few days ago, thought it was interesting, so I decided to share it:
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on the one hand I support it because it is killing children, on the other, it gives women a choice." :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 8:34am | Report

Just going to share this video I saw this morning not sure if anyone else linked it already but I found it very interesting.

Anyways it kind of sums up my views on relationships in the age of the information.

She says a lot of really intelligent things.
She's one of the few people I actually look up to in this world.
Meiyjhe wrote:

While we are at it, my masculist friend told me his opinion about abortion a few days ago, thought it was interesting, so I decided to share it:
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on the one hand I support it because it is killing children, on the other, it gives women a choice." :D

Wow, he must be a seriously amazing person.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 8:47am | Report
He is :3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 9:01am | Report
Searz wrote:

She says a lot of really intelligent things.
She's one of the few people I actually look up to in this world.

yeah that was pretty on target. she definitely has some useful insight.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 5:42pm | Report
Just gonna but this out here for any one interested on the subject from a Mans point of view, without extreme MRA stuff:

http://www.manwomanmyth.com/
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2013 10:57am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

You're/he was doing the joke wrong. Whenever you do like that you're supposed to not let the reader know till after reading the bad part. So for it to be actually funny it'd had to be told somewhat like this:
"I can't decide where i stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, whereas on the bad side it gives women a choice"
You see - that didn't make the positive attitude about child death apparent until after the sentence is done.

Edit: i also think the joke in question originated from an abortion discussion on /b/ so your friend's prolly a /b/ or tumble tard.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide