Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Failure of feminism

Creator: throatslasher May 10, 2013 1:59pm
147 posts - page 4 of 15
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 12:22am | Report

Was kidding. Surprised it's ok in the us and not australia.

I would, however, throw a woman or child out of the way to secure myself a seat in a lifeboat.

Are you, Max? Are you really?

And yeah, yourself before others, that's just being human.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 12:28am | Report

Never expected that, interesting stuff. In most countries is, as far as I know, abortion completely legal. I also completely support it, I mean, the last thing we want is women doing it themselves right?

Funny you should mention that. A few years back a uni student used some medication from Ukraine to abort her child and her and her partner had to go to court. The jury dismissed the case, but yeah. Abortion is not technically legal anywhere in Australia; you literally have to claim that having a child would result in a sort of mental illness/instability.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 12:52am | Report
But it's not human. It's expected of men to give up their seat in a lifeboat for a woman, even when they know they are certain to die. It's intrinsic. 'women and children first'.

That's a throwback to some monkey **** right there. Must preserve our race by saving women and children. Men are disposable, which, from a biological standpoint, is accurate.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 12:58am | Report

But it's not human. It's expected of men to give up their seat in a lifeboat for a woman, even when they know they are certain to die. It's intrinsic. 'women and children first'.

That's a throwback to some monkey **** right there. Must preserve our race by saving women and children. Men are disposable, which, from a biological standpoint, is accurate.

It's very human. Survival is a primal instinct and sure, what you say is true but just to some degree. Men are willing to give their life for their spouse but not for random female or young strangers because it's better for the human race.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 1:02am | Report
Look up the 'titanic'. You know the movie? That **** really happened. Men didn't take seats in lifeboats, not specifically to put their child on, but anyone's child.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 1:06am | Report

Look up the 'titanic'. You know the movie? That **** really happened. Men didn't take seats in lifeboats, not specifically to put their child on, but anyone's child.

Yes I know, I also happen to know that that kind of behaviour was way more common among British passengers than among Americans. But yeah, ofc it happens that we ignore primal instincts, I mean not all men decide to just rape a woman when they feel like it. This, however, doesn't mean that it wouldn't be natural and human to do so.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:21am | Report
Max, can't you just do like the rest of us and speak gibberish about feminine favorism while bineg drunk in the corner of a bar at 5a.m, or is that just not good enough for ya?

OT:
I remember at a hotel i used to work at we hired women as bar assistants/cleaners and men for doing "hard work"/marketing. The women complained we made more, so the boss told em, when you can lift the beer canisters and replace them at the rate the guys can - you're in for a raise.

They didn't complain again.

Honestly i think stuff is fine where it's at. If anything's wrong with the whole women/men discussion it's the part where people tend to taboo the elephant in the room - men and women are different.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:57am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

... wow jhoi, wow...
DKitten wrote:

Actually, I'd take the female driver. Guys tend to be more aggressive, and I'd rather be safe.

Guys are also generally better at handling critical scenarios(i.e: the ones where you're actually in danger) and generally drive more effectively, so I'd personally want a man driving me.
I don't believe this actually has much to do with the gender itself though, I think it has more to do with how society conditions girls and boys into roles.

you know what is really unfair? women get to have multiple ******s and I don't. BOOOOOO.

Well, not everybody has that problem *whistles*
Training and healthy eating probably helps btw.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:58am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Clearly they should have been protected and it's completely their fault for falling pregnant

DAMN RIGHT, *****.

Women and children first? **** that. I will use my manly muscles to push all of the women and children out of the lifeboats to make room for me and my luggage.

Spoken like a true man!

on a side note I am thankful I am a dude. %*&^ child birth.

I dunno about that. Childbirth is apparently a very special thing, so it probably goes both ways(people being happy that they can), but I wouldn't know anything about that, the only things I've given birth to are 1kg turds. WITH MY ***.

plus if you have a female doctor and you have a really awesome relationship with them they can always stimulate the prostate while they are there for some good times. XD

And this isn't just wishful thinking? ;P
jhoijhoi wrote:

Though I bet if men were the ones to get pregnant and had to have babies through their *****es, abortion would be legalised everywhere 8D

Well, the only problem would be that the ***** would literally be TORN APART. Have fun imagining that one guys :)
"Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends." - Albert Bandura

"Ultimately, if people lose their willingness to recognize that there are times in our history when legality becomes distinct from morality, we aren't just ceding control of our rights to government, but our futures." - Edward Snowden
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 4:43am | Report
Searz wrote:

the ***** would literally be TORN APART

nonononnonnononononononoonnonononoonnoonnononononononooonnonoonnonoonnononononononoononononononoononnononononononono

*presses the palm of his right hand to his eye*

NO
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide