Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Failure of feminism

Creator: throatslasher May 10, 2013 1:59pm
147 posts - page 11 of 15
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 11:57pm | Report
well i do tell my friends i raped them whenever i beat them in video games so...i guess im a rapist now
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 1:53am | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

In the end, wominz are just humans. They're trying to take advantage wherever they can. Feminism is no exception.

This is pretty much how it is, people sometimes forget that.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 2:17am | Report

Wow.
That has got to be the most ******ed collection of sentences I've seen this year. Even Thalia's comment stands no chance against the raw idiocy at display here.
Also, her agenda shines through like a ****ing sun. The victim is usually blamed for the rape? Oh really now?..
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 2:54am | Report

Especially when someone in League says "Get Raped!" I'm just in tears for two weeks.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 4:38am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

I'm actually against abortion, unless it's because of rape.
If you make a bad call, you have to face the consequences. You can't ***** out... Especially if the *****ing out includes murdering.

? What's the difference between a baby conceived from being raped and a baby conceived by accident due to no protection? You can't just say, "Oh, the rape baby doesn't deserve to live." It's pretty hypocritical. An unwanted baby is an unwanted baby, regardless of whether they were conceived by rape or accident.

What if a family of 6 heard they were having another baby and couldn't afford it? You'd rather them have the baby in poverty, or put it up for adoption?

Also, it's fine and dandy to say "face the consequences" when females have to pay heeeaps for contraceptive and remember to take it every day. Can't wait until it's guys who have to take contraceptive pills. It's funny because males are shooting sperm into females - shouldn't the sperm then be rendered inactive, as opposed to altering the female cycle?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 4:46am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Of course I'm not against hunting, we have the right to hunt because that's how the pyramid of the strongest works. If there were stronger creatures on earth than human, we'd be the ones hunted aswell.

What I meant by soul is "life". It's like you revoke a human the right to live on earth when you get an abortion.

Saying 'soul' while meaning 'life' is kinda stupid, but that's already been pointed out, so never mind that.

In essence, life is only 'sacred' when it comes to humans, no other species?

You're using an ancient way of looking at life, from a time where humankind didn't know anything about how cells work nor how their own bodies operated beyond the most basic of functions.
Clinging to past views when there is a ton of new information that need to be taken into consideration is just stupid.
YayaFTW wrote:

That unwanted child is a human soul, it's not up to us to decide whether he deserves to live on this earth or not.

Here's further proof of your thoughts on humanity's superiority.
How? Because it would be easy to disprove that statement if you replace "human soul" with 'life'.
YayaFTW wrote:

Is it a fetus's fault that it can't live on its own or is it the pregnant woman's fault for *****ing out and running away from responsibility and not assuming her choices in life?

The fetus did nothing wrong, I don't see why it should pay the price of the woman's errors. I still prefer she gives birth and donate the baby to a family that can't have children or an institution for orphans than "get rid of it"..

First off, think about THE CHILD (Isn't it ironic how people supposedly thinking of the well being of the child don't actually think about the child itself?). How well do you think an unwanted child would grow up? Chances of that child growing up to be less than happy are probably higher than that of a "wanted" child.

Secondly(and mainly), a fetus is not sentient. The fetus cannot "pay" for someone else's errors as it's not sentient. It is a large collection of cells evolving into a human being(not sure if evolving is the right word, but you get my meaning). You're not "killing" a living, thinking being when you're "killing" a fetus. Animals on the other hand are sentient and yet you have no qualms about killing them. It just goes to show how much you value humankind over any other race and don't actually give **** about life itself..

Third, humankind is overpopulating the earth. We might actually be saving lives and improving living standards by preventing more people from being born.

Taking those points into account I can then make the conclusion that it's probable that more people will become unhappy from this child being born than there would be if the child were not.
Is that not the logical conclusion?
Go ahead, present your contrived reasoning so I can tear it apart.
IceCreamy wrote:

Wut? This has nothing do with being smart or not, it's my opinion on the matter ;)
If you make a bad call, you have to face the consequences. You can't ***** out... Especially if the *****ing out includes murdering.

Oh, 'it' being your terrible analogy very much has something to do with your being smart.

Then again, being against abortion is pretty stupid too.
Aren't you killing millions of unborn children every week, you hypocrite?
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 4:49am | Report
As can be taken from my previous statements. ^this pretty much sums up my thoughts, tyvm Searz.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 4:53am | Report

I am a Level 5 Laser Lotus.

Do you even have the energyon cubes to get to level 3?

I'm a level 7 Cyber Fetus.
Get on my level.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 4:57am | Report

????!

PROFIT

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 4:58am | Report
koksei wrote:

????!

PROFIT

Oh hey, I recognize that :)
I wonder if anyone else here does.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide