Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Failure of feminism

Creator: throatslasher May 10, 2013 1:59pm
147 posts - page 6 of 15
XiaoLu
<Member>
XiaoLu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 8:41am | Report
^ Completely agree with Yaya.

❝ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ;
sʜᴏᴡ ʟɪғᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴛʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴛᴏ sᴍɪʟᴇ.
♡ ❞
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 8:46am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

That unwanted child is a human soul, it's not up to us to decide whether he deserves to live on this earth or not.

No it's just a bunch of cells that can't survive on its own. The only thing we decide is to not help it to live. Besides, are you also against hunting or do you consider humans to be superior beings?
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 8:47am | Report
WTF is this "soul" thing you speak of?
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 8:49am | Report
Satella wrote:

I was assuming that he used 'soul' as a synonym for being but it is indeed something that crossed my mind as well.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 9:07am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

That unwanted child is a human soul, it's not up to us to decide whether he deserves to live on this earth or not.

LET'S ALL BASE OUR DECISIONS ON MAGICAL MUMBO-JUMBO THAT HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY.
INTELLIGENT DECISION-MAKING, HO!

IceCreamy wrote:

I'm actually against abortion, unless it's because of rape.

If you burn your butt you have to sit on the blisters? :P

Also, the **** Ice? The ****?
I thought you were smarter than this..
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 9:59am | Report

No it's just a bunch of cells that can't survive on its own. The only thing we decide is to not help it to live. Besides, are you also against hunting or do you consider humans to be superior beings?

Of course I'm not against hunting, we have the right to hunt because that's how the pyramid of the strongest works. If there were stronger creatures on earth than human, we'd be the ones hunted aswell.

Satella wrote:

Searz wrote:

LET'S ALL BASE OUR DECISIONS ON MAGICAL MUMBO-JUMBO THAT HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY.
INTELLIGENT DECISION-MAKING, HO!

What I meant by soul is "life". It's like you revoke a human the right to live on earth when you get an abortion.

But you made me lol Searz :P
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 10:06am | Report
Searz wrote:

Also, the **** Ice? The ****?
I thought you were smarter than this..

Wut? This has nothing do with being smart or not, it's my opinion on the matter ;)
If you make a bad call, you have to face the consequences. You can't ***** out... Especially if the *****ing out includes murdering.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 10:07am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Of course I'm not against hunting, we have the right to hunt because that's how the pyramid of the strongest works. If there were stronger creatures on earth than human, we'd be the ones hunted aswell.

What I meant by soul is "life". It's like you revoke a human the right to live on earth when you get an abortion.

But you made me lol Searz :P

So it's okay to kill animals but to chosing to not help a unborn fetus getting born is suddenly wrong? I sense hypocrisy..

It doesn't have a right to live since it can't live on its own. If someone drowns it's because they can't swim not because no one helped them.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 10:10am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Wut? This has nothing do with being smart or not, it's my opinion on the matter ;)
If you make a bad call, you have to face the consequences. You can't ***** out... Especially if the *****ing out includes murdering.

What's the deal with genetic conditions then? What did someone do to deserve that? Bad karma? lol
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 10:11am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them? :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide