Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Heaven

Creator: Dotter October 13, 2011 9:51am
47 posts - page 4 of 5
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 11:35am | Report
Why everyone wants to get into the heaven?

It's could, bright and full of people how dislike videogames and Computers.
Jesus get to earth twic to not be there. Satan ****ed up with God to get out. Also Angels must look like fat old fashioned ladys that keep u away from every kind of fun( yes even sex).

Compaerd to it the hell is really nice if u know how.
It is always summer down there. U will get ther with out much effort. The everything is leagel, something should not be made but they are allowed in hell, and it's like a big sandbox MMO. Inifinity lives, Deviles and evil basterdes everywhere that need to be punished. All the funny stuff happens. Yeah some stuff maybe kind of gross but just think about all the stuff u played.

Yeah so in my opinion haven is overated. Hell has as much to offer as haven. But still if i had to choose i would stay on earth. The others don't got forests :P
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 11:39am | Report
^That is the weirdest perspective I have ever heard in my life.
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 11:42am | Report
The Christian bible's most specific description of hell, outside of endless fire and agony and all of that, is the lack of the presence of God. This is said to be the worst part about hell, biblically, the lack of the presence of God.

I say if that's the case then we're already in hell. Lol. I don't see God's work in the world lately.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 11:48am | Report
They are stranger ways to see it. You just need to talk to the right people. Satanists think hell is cool 'cause heaven is full of liear. And Luzifer is much better then god 'cause he understood humanes are stupied and ****.

Some people think homer is like jesus and u must live ur life like him to finde eternal happyniss.

Well and there are guys that think that everything is predicted buy nummbers and stuff.

And there are people ü how belive in the flying spaghetti monster or the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Those are facts ^^

edit:
@Dufftime
I am taking a break want to see how everything goes if i just sit and watch ^^
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 12:02pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

The Christian bible's most specific description of hell, outside of endless fire and agony and all of that, is the lack of the presence of God. This is said to be the worst part about hell, biblically, the lack of the presence of God.

Pretty much this. Other 'biblical' (don't know what else to call them) religions like Islam and Judaism generally have this same belief. We're not given much information about either than Heaven or Hell other than what is necessary. Heaven is desirable by definition, while Hell is undesirable.

Trying to limit both of them into Earth-like conditions seems pretty strange to me.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 12:09pm | Report
The bible also gives some interesting images of Jesus ruling on the planet earth for 1,000 years. People would be given positions of sorts during this time based on how well they did as Christians or something to that regard, when Jesus rules in this time. People would "Rise again with different faces" :P

Then, I believe it was in revelations, it goes on to list the list a specific number of people that will go Heaven with Jesus. It doesn't really specify what happens to everyone else at that point, but you can assume they either stay on earth or go to hell? :P

Revelations was a confusing passage lol.
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 2:57pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I say if that's the case then we're already in hell. Lol. I don't see God's work in the world lately.

Interesting ways to interpret the lack of the presence of God is to compare it to other verses saying simple things like "God is love".

Now, in my mathematical engineering mind, that reads G = L. God and love are one and the same. If the worst part of hell is the lack of the presence of God, then Hell is the absence of love.

I think it's an interesting perspective, and one I choose to believe. At the same time, I tend to believe any work done out of love is an act of God.

...I haven't seen that much in the world recently either, as of late. :/
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 2:59pm | Report
Wats love?
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2011 3:00pm | Report
Baby don't hurt me.