Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How did you come up with your gamer/summoner name?

Creator: Electro522 January 25, 2015 6:02pm
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2015 7:59am | Report
Joxuu = Joonas (Darude Remix)

Janitsu = Jani (Darude Remix)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2015 8:27am | Report
Zi-Dragon - So one of the inflections of my name comes to mean 'dragon'. Zi is also a name I use around the internet often, because one of my favourite historical figures is Zhao Zilong, and since I had a similar name (when spelt in English), I took to using ZiLong a lot. I've also been told that I look a little similar to G-Dragon from BigBang, so that's how that name came about.
HailtotheQueen
<Member>
HailtotheQueen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2015 11:43pm | Report
"Hail to the Queen" is a line from a game called Tribes: Vengeance, which is my all-time favorite game series.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2015 3:33pm | Report
I played a lot of final fantasy xii in 2006/2007. One of characters is Vaan, coincidentally it's worst character without any meaning to story and is unlikeable, but you are forced to play him all the time out of combat. 99 is level cap in that game.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2015 3:46pm | Report
My summoner name (Kefka Palazzo) is the main villain in FF6
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
FlamesGG
<Member>
FlamesGG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2015 3:57pm | Report
I came up with "Flames" cause when I play ranked, I need to channel my inner flames. #FMC (For Maximum Cringe).
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2015 5:15am | Report
Alcohol, booze and a lot of liquor.

Just kidding, I'm not of legal age yet.

Honest answer though, is that both of my alternate names are actually from a browser based card game I played ages ago called Urban Rivals. There's a pretty big guild system there, and I happened to be one of the highly ranked ones there. The main man was called HiFromGod, and I took HiFromBuddha to look all cute in matching names. My other alternate name, Tsuubame, is literally just the name of my favourite Urban Rivals card with an extra 'U'.

Sweet, sweet, juvenile addictions.

Before I had HiFromBuddha, I used Hi ImA Tomato. I don't really cringe as much at that name as some of the others, mainly because I procured that name when I was about eight. I'm proud of my efforts.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2015 5:47am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
I played a lot of final fantasy xii in 2006/2007. One of characters is Vaan, coincidentally it's worst character without any meaning to story and is unlikeable, but you are forced to play him all the time out of combat. 99 is level cap in that game.

You could've gone for Balthier, Basch or even Fran uu Penelo and Vaan are two staleboards.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2015 11:23am | Report

Utopia is the ideal society. There is no poverty. There is no inflation. There is perfect Social and financial equality. There is no need for currency, for all people do what they love for work, and they do it for the common good. There is no crime, nor war. It is so perfect, that it is satirized to be unachievable. In Thomas Moore's Utopia, Utopus was the general who conquered the previous inhabitants of the isthmus of Utopia. He set up the "Perfect" framework that Utopia is run by.

I chose Utopus as my username because I thought it was a witty way of saying, "I am the creator of perfection." Moreover, Utopus sounds pretty ****ing cool.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2015 11:28am | Report
My irl name is Emily ****, so Emily -> Emika and **** -> Don
Thanks to XeresAce for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: