Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

KONY 2012

Creator: XDotaIsBetterX March 7, 2012 1:37pm
110 posts - page 6 of 11
1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 3:56pm | Report
I think it's important to acknowledge that Kony could actually be Jason Vorhees. Just going to put that out there.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 4:17pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

Did you read the thread?...
That has already been pointed out by Jebus, and I've already addressed them.
=.=

Just read this - http://www.invisiblechildren.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/critiques.html

I'm not interested in reading the whole thread, since I really don't care about Kony. Putting it out there so you guys could see it if you haven't already.

Phoenix0000ff
<Member>
Phoenix0000ff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 4:19pm | Report
Lol I agree but It is not right to take someone's word that someone is a murderer without fair trial / investigation. At least it's my way of thinking I tend to blame people as individuals. I know it sucks to be that guy with the dissenting vote in the happy happy gun crowd though.

I'm just trying to say this is a social problem, if it is treated like a cops and robbers gig then it is possible nothing will be learned.

Do you blame the cult leader or the cultists?
Self proclaimed worlds best Jungle Twitch player
You can find my one and only guide here.
I love you.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 4:31pm | Report
Unfortunately, in a world attempting to strive towards a global moral standard, you sorta have to blame both, even those deceived or even forced into their actions.

In my opinion, that's the only way to quickly get a world wide moral code started. There may be other ways, but that's probably the fastest.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 5:42pm | Report
thousands of children die of hunger daily and people are donation millions to catch some guy who'll just get replaced?

Fix your priorities. If you're raising awareness for the problems in Africa at least pick the important ones.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 5:58pm | Report
I think those are all important issues.

I think those who say otherwise are simply not thinking.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 10:45pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I think those are all important issues.

I think those who say otherwise are simply not thinking.

There's plenty of other places in Africa that probably have more importance over another. Taking down Kony isn't gonna do **** whereas if you were to make governmental reforms across Africa, there'd be more success.

Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 11:14pm | Report
Are there not other organizations raising money for that too?
Explain to me how taking down Kony won't do '****'. Seems like you think we believe something like world peace will automatically happen when he's found. Everyone's aware that it's not going to put an end to all the abductions, mutilations, and rape. But it sure as hell will, decrease the amount of it.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 11:48pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

Someone who understands, instead of posting useless photos because they have nothing else to say.
<3

Better to post silly pictures than saying uninformed **** and just showing ones total ignorance and stupidity to the whole word. Moreso is prior stated assumption proven by your ability(or lack thereof) to use even the fundamentals of source critisism. If you do not understand what i mean by this, my point is proven. Pølse - Out.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 12:20am | Report
Quoted:

Better to post silly pictures than saying uninformed **** and just showing ones total ignorance and stupidity to the whole word. Moreso is prior stated assumption proven by your ability(or lack thereof) to use even the fundamentals of source critisism. If you do not understand what i mean by this, my point is proven. Pølse - Out.

Bye :)

1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide