Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Little Selfish - But Funny to

Creator: RaithBahMora June 22, 2011 12:22pm
1 2
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2011 4:19pm | Report
An even better one from the same guys:
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
RaithBahMora
<Member>
RaithBahMora's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 12:58am | Report
Yes I know Ballonshop. I love them, hell I talk to them all the time on Twitter, well... they haven't made videos in a while.

Like I said this is a work in progress. We will change it and adapt it. This isn't the finished product. I guess I should explain a little more in depth. Technically - we don't have to explain the product. This will be displayed on a table that will give all the official Stubs promotional stuff. But the thing we kept having people come up and say is "I had Moviewatchers... why is this better." And we eventually just said - its like trying to break down a wall with a marble when you could be using a Wreaking Ball. Hence the comparison.

The music... I think is fine to be honest, of the other previewed music we could have used, this was the only thing that was a) Free b) Sounded like a mock science experiment.

UPDATE: Good news however is, after showing our boss and my co-worker what you have said we are changing certain aspects of what we are doing. Experiments - IN... Cheesy Music - OUT. And so on. I then found some Dharma Videos from lost - and I think we will be going in more of their route. Think - Lab test footage ala Will it Blend or Test product reviews. So thanks for the feedback.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 3:27am | Report
^ test products/will it blend would be a great way to keep a consistent theme to your videos ^^
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2011 10:34am | Report
Im sorry, how can you think that music was good?
It was to loud at some points and didnt fit at all. It had no reason to be in there.
If the general audience is saying something, gotta go with it. That way it sticks with more people later on down the road.
RaithBahMora
<Member>
RaithBahMora's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2011 2:25am | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

Im sorry, how can you think that music was good?
It was to loud at some points and didnt fit at all. It had no reason to be in there.
If the general audience is saying something, gotta go with it. That way it sticks with more people later on down the road.

No don't misunderstand, I don't think its good - I think it was fitting for a weird science thing. And compared to the other stuff we were sampling on the free market... really it was as good as it was going to get. We learned... little to no music. No problem. Thats what this forum is for. Believe me, this is pretty much going to be FNBN... or For Nerds By Nerds. Weird popculture and catchy and hopfully eventually viral. Work in progress.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide