Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Male gamer privilege?

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard December 4, 2014 9:49am
73 posts - page 8 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 7:55am | Report
Toshabi has never been banned before. How does it feel knowing MOBAfire's villain follows the rules better than you MOBAFailians?
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 7:58am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
To be fair, only the first example you posted is a "personal" attack. The rest are more or less assumptions made based on the comments he posted in this thread by people who probably saw him posting for the first time. If you're gonna be rude and disrespectful you can't expect the first impressions people get of you to be very good, and sharing those first impressions isn't exactly prohibited.
In a thread about sexism in the gaming community (and its existence), sharing these opinions and assumptions, with or without drawing or implicating conclusions, seems very unnatural and completely irrelevant to me.

I think that it would be much appreciated and less confusing for both of the topics and their participants to discuss Mooninites' behavior in a different thread, though I wonder whether this isn't exactly prohibited or not.

To get back on the topic at hand:
Searz wrote:

I understand what you meant, but that was pretty poorly worded :P
Maaaybe ^^
Not sure how I should word it though. I guess that I meant something along the lines of that this problem was indeed brought up by Nameless but that she definitely isn't the first one (the linked material isn't the first either), and that, if one were to agree with the fact that this kind of discrimination does indeed exist and that it's unwanted, I think that it's a problem of everyone involved in the gaming community. And that all members of this community should be able to stand up against it and help it out of the way, but that wasn't what I meant with that sentence.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2014 2:08pm | Report
Personally, I find that Mooninites is on point most of the time and much of his responses is well warranted to the recipient.

Ignorance is hard to tolerate.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide