Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 10 of 334
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 5:55am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Laxus was way too OP. It's not even fun anymore. At first they were losing but now they just made each fairy tail member stronger than entire guilds. It's becoming a little ridiculous.

I read Noblesse, Kubera and Paladin as well. Paladin is ok imho, it's nothing special really, but the other 2 are definitely among my favourite.

And usually ToG comes out on thursday, but since they're translating 2-3 chapters of Kubera per week it's understandable that it gets delayed. I can't wait for the next chapter though... It's going to be really awesome. I wonder if Baam will kill everything or just stop them.

I wouldnt mind if he kills em ^~^.

Im still "catching up" with paladin thou so cant say that much atm.

And Laxus was alrdy a strong magician and he trained a few weeks(or was it months?) so i think its kay...but also u need to remember Raven Tail used dirty tricks on Lucy vs. *forgot her name*, Lucy isnt that strong, and Raven Tail probally often used the power of this guy that sucks out the magic power of other's, and he tookt him "by surprise" so its kinda understandable...the only thing i dislike on this is that he took em out all so easily, even their Guild Master(Laxus strength is on a Guild Master level thou...)

For Erza, well she got that limiter removed from Ultea and shes also one of the stronger magicians...just sayin

And Cana's Training show's that she mastered to use Fairy Glitter, but relying solely on this in a real fight is kinda...meh...that she can use this spell shows she has great potential, but i think shes still just weak in other terms, and after all it was just a "Test of raw power"
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 6:08am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Laxus was way too OP. It's not even fun anymore. At first they were losing but now they just made each fairy tail member stronger than entire guilds. It's becoming a little ridiculous.

Yea, I agree. The story of Fairy Tail is quite frankly ridiculous and I'm getting tired of it..
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 6:21am | Report
Fairy tail is suffering from Bleach/Naruto syndrome. :>
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 6:34am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

And Laxus was alrdy a strong magician and he trained a few weeks(or was it months?) so i think its kay...but also u need to remember Raven Tail used dirty tricks on Lucy vs. *forgot her name*, Lucy isnt that strong, and Raven Tail probally often used the power of this guy that sucks out the magic power of other's, and he tookt him "by surprise" so its kinda understandable...the only thing i dislike on this is that he took em out all so easily, even their Guild Master(Laxus strength is on a Guild Master level thou...)

For Erza, well she got that limiter removed from Ultea and shes also one of the stronger magicians...just sayin

And Cana's Training show's that she mastered to use Fairy Glitter, but relying solely on this in a real fight is kinda...meh...that she can use this spell shows she has great potential, but i think shes still just weak in other terms, and after all it was just a "Test of raw power"

Laxus beat each of them with a single move. It wasn't even a difficult battle, to him they were nothing but ants. He wasn't even scratched. I would expect that at least he fought evenly with his father, but he completely powned them.

Erza is now stronger than one of the 10 saints. They said that even one of the 10 would have trouble beating the S class monster, but she just killed everything at once.

Cana just used that OP spell and it seems the old master helped her at some point, so at least I'd say that part was fair.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 6:57am | Report
erza was always a monster same goes for Laxus.. ofc he would perish dem ants lol

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 8:01am | Report
No, not really. The story is just ridiculous.
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:11am | Report
So I just recently watched Mirai Nikki cause I heard it was one of the better animes released in the winter season and I'll be honest, it was pretty good. However, there were a few parts in it that made go ಠ_ಠ
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 3:17am | Report
^Yeah, same here. I read the manga though :P
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 4:41am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

So I just recently watched Mirai Nikki cause I heard it was one of the better animes released in the winter season and I'll be honest, it was pretty good. However, there were a few parts in it that made go ಠ_ಠ

AND THE ANIME DOESNT SHOW THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENE IN DA END ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 5:38am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

AND THE ANIME DOESNT SHOW THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENE IN DA END ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I wonder what scene that would be..
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide