Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 167 of 334
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 3:59pm | Report
Is it even permissible to post torrent links here? I have a feeling there's all sorts of legal conundrums involved.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 7:51pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Wait, why would you download the lower quality ones?

Well some people might not have enough hard drive space or they are trying to archive literally every anime in existence.

Anyway I just finished episode 25. It's probably going to be fine for the people who didn't read the manga. I read a few chapters and to be honesty I was just confused with what happened. It's a pretty bad ending regardless of what was wrong with it in terms of story. It's like Code Ge***'s original ending but worse.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 8:43pm | Report
Satella wrote:

Is it even permissible to post torrent links here? I have a feeling there's all sorts of legal conundrums involved.

No one's really told us not to so far. Not that that means anything.

I think that we should, in general, avoid posting links, simply for MOBAFire to avoid the scrutiny. Under the DMCA, MOBAFire should be fine as long as they respond to takedown requests for the links, and since this site isn't actually hosting any relevant files those are unlikely to come through, but I bet Mowen et al would much rather be safe than sorry on this point.

Also, I am not myself a lawyer, so I'd suggest the higher-ups seek actual legal advice if they want a real opinion on the matter.

MrCuddowls wrote:

Well some people might not have enough hard drive space or they are trying to archive literally every anime in existence.

There's a lot of anime, Cudd. And no one here has the resources to make a real archival project a reality. Store things you might want to watch again, but otherwise being a digital packrat is pretty meaningless.

Anyway.

I watched a ****py anime called Mayo Chiki this past week. It wasn't good--the 7.64 on myanimelist is clearly overblown--but it wasn't particularly bad as these romcoms go, either. Still, I was in the mood for its kind of ****py ecchi-esque romcom hijinks, so I had fun.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2013 9:01pm | Report
You guys should check out working!!
It's somewhat obscure but very enjoyable. 7.5/10 good. Almost everyone will enjoy it even if you aren't into slice of life anime. The anime is undeniably and beautifully about everyday life. It's all about exploring the lives of the characters.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 2:27am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Okay, let me make it clear to you: I see no reasonable motif behind downloading several high quality versions AND downloading several lower quality versions.
I.e: I think you're lying.
Be honest, which ones did you download? Did you even download more than one? If so: why?
Satella wrote:

Eeeh, I kinda stopped caring a bit after cuddles posted links his tenth time..
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 4:42am | Report
Since you're so eager to know:

A1: Nerd Culture's
The subs are straight forward, a little wordy.

A2: Niizk's
Wordy, allowing you to understand more at the cost of having to read more, probably best technically.

B1: Thora's
This is the one I like best. It's pretty simple, much more to the point than the others.

B2: BluDragon's
Pretty straight forward, it seems like they just edited R1 subs.

C1: Exiled Destiny's
Wordy, it's really similar to that of Niizk, though Niizk does do it better.

C2: Silphur8
Okay I didn't check this one.

D1: Sugoi Hikouki's
I didn't check this one.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 7:32am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

A1: Nerd Culture's
The subs are straight forward, a little wordy.

A2: Niizk's
Wordy, allowing you to understand more at the cost of having to read more, probably best technically.

B1: Thora's
This is the one I like best. It's pretty simple, much more to the point than the others.

B2: BluDragon's
Pretty straight forward, it seems like they just edited R1 subs.

C1: Exiled Destiny's
Wordy, it's really similar to that of Niizk, though Niizk does do it better.

So you downloaded 4 versions?
Which parts of dialogue did you use to compare them?
Which scenes/shots did you use to compare the video quality?
"We've had a few gloomy years with bad console ports, and what do we get in the light at the end of the console-tunnel? A tablet OS ported to PC." - Atlas Tasume, on Windows 8
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 7:51am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Sharing links to a movie is the equivalent of terrorism.

I can get the NSA over here NP:

Spoiler: Click to view

MORE

MORE

this doesn't work due to lack of sparcity.

Sig made by Tamy
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2013 11:25am | Report
Hahaha, I found these hilarious jokes about SNK. MAJOR spoilers though. You have been warned.
Chapter 49 of Shingeki No Kyojin (WAAY past the anime)
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2013 8:52am | Report
i belive i just found 5cm/s severely anticlimatic.... <.<

Sig made by elenah

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide