Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 28 of 334
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 11:50am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

I, for one, enjoy seeing an anime with a more realistic attempt at the "14 year old kid tries to save the world" cliché that is so present in anime

That is the main reason why I usually hate (they are exceptions) reading/watching shounens. I hate the typical '' 14 years old kid who'll save the world' ****. And that archetype is sadly a common thing in shounens. Seinens all the way bro. All. The. ****ing. Way.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2012 12:09pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

That is the main reason why I usually hate (they are exceptions) reading/watching shounens. I hate the typical '' 14 years old kid who'll save the world' ****. And that archetype is sadly a common thing in shounens. Seinens all the way bro. All. The. ****ing. Way.

huh? there are seinens much worse than shounens.. Actually, most seinens are pretty ****py.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 21, 2012 9:25pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

huh? there are seinens much worse than shounens.. Actually, most seinens are pretty ****py.

I mostly watch psychological-thriller seinens, and they are freaking awesome. I love the more realistic environment and usually deeper psychological development that happens in Seinen. And of course, there are some terrible seinens out there, just like there are some terrible shounen and shojo. It is a personal preference of course ( I really don't udnerstand why you take everything I say so personally lol. I'm not attacking you, I'm just stating my opinion, wich can be different than ours. We do live in free countries as far as I can remember.)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2012 5:55am | Report
? I fail to see how I take things personal.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2012 6:17am | Report
Canoas wrote:

? I fail to see how I take things personal.

If you,re not taking it personally, then I must've misunderstood you. My bad. From the way I read it, it seemed like you were taking it personally. Sorry :/

P.S. Glad to see I was wrong

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2012 11:23am | Report
**** u Baam, Rachel ditched u and u are still hoping for a good reasoning, just ditch her this evil woman >.<
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2012 3:01pm | Report
Well, he doesn't know that does he? As far as he knows FUG could have threatened her as well, like they did with him.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 5:45am | Report
Beelzebub was awesome. It is now my 3rd favourite manga.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 6:41am | Report
Beelzebub does have it's instances of awesomeness. I'm quite liking it as well.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 4:16pm | Report
Btw, there's one thing that I don't understand in ToG.. FUG wants Baam to kill Zahard. Zahard is ranked 3, while FUG's leader is 15 (or something). For Baam to kill Zahard he would need to become one of the strongest in the tower.. So, why wouldn't he just slaughter everyone from FUG instead?
And taking into account how strong and promising Baam's old team is, would FUG really be able to take them on so easily by the time Baam's strong enough to kill Zahard?

FUG's long term plan kind of sucks.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide