Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 88 of 334
Highwind017
<Member>
Highwind017's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 12:09pm | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Gunslinger girl's manga is quite good by the way.

Indeed it is, Need to get myself the Henrietta Figma Figure along side the last book, and if i have the extra disposable income, The D-Arts Charizard.

(Because nothing shouts "badass" louder than a young cyborg riding on top of a ****ing dragon)
Professional Teemo Hater
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 12:48pm | Report

(Because nothing shouts "badass" louder than a young cyborg riding on top of a ****ing dragon)

Oh, I don't know...

Props to those who recognize it
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous

"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 1:59pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Oh, I don't know...

Props to those who recognize it

That's from Berserk, Berserker Armour?? Guts wearing it? I don't remember it very well, just a wild guess because I know it must be from Berserk since it's one of your favourite mangas.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 9:59am | Report
Holy ****, Railgun S episode 5. Holy ****.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 2:53pm | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

That's from Berserk, Berserker Armour?? Guts wearing it? I don't remember it very well, just a wild guess because I know it must be from Berserk since it's one of your favourite mangas.

Have you read it?
It doesn't have to be from one of my favorites, even though it is likely that it is so :P

(nothing about thew sword? That's pretty iconic..)
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 3:24pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Have you read it?
It doesn't have to be from one of my favorites, even though it is likely that it is so :P

(nothing about thew sword? That's pretty iconic..)

Even if the manga is apparently fabulous, I did not read it (yet, it's just because i'm more into light novels than manga in terms of reading). The reason I knew the answer is because I've read a lot about Berserk in forums and some friends keep trying to make me read it by showing me scans of some chapters.

I do not know what's special about the sword except that it's a Berserk Sword. I googled "Berserk sword", found this piece of art tho :P

Picture too big :P
YayaFTW
<Altruistic Artist>
YayaFTW's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 12:14pm | Report

Searz, if this happens, would you watch it? :P
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 2:19am | Report
YayaFTW wrote:

Searz, if this happens, would you watch it? :P

Would anyone not watch it?
YayaFTW wrote:

Even if the manga is apparently fabulous, I did not read it (yet, it's just because i'm more into light novels than manga in terms of reading). The reason I knew the answer is because I've read a lot about Berserk in forums and some friends keep trying to make me read it by showing me scans of some chapters.

Give in already :P
Quoted:
I do not know what's special about the sword except that it's a Berserk Sword.

Well, it's the biggest sword ever used in a manga somewhat grounded in reality. I guess that's part of the reason I consider it to be iconic.

And Guts has arms like a normal person's legs unlike most protagonists.
Like the scrawny bastard Cloud.
This is kinda silly
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 2:33am | Report
kyojin is pretty awesme o-o
caught up on it
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 2:53am | Report
Embracing wrote:

kyojin is pretty awesme o-o

Yea, manga is definitely better, but the anime is still really good.

Out of the "extra content" (content not in the manga) they added I only liked one part of it(the preacher in ep2), I thought some where decent/meh(the bread scene) and really hated some (the chess scene and the moonlight-walk scene).

I'm very satisfied with the mood they set during EP6. That music, the color tones and dreary sky went great together.
I'm not sure I liked how the "camera work" of the franz scene was done(one of my favorite parts of the manga), but the music and tone carried it.
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide