Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Minecraft!

Creator: Yekk12 June 21, 2011 11:24am
78 posts - page 3 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 7:21pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

so soon is 2 years from now?

I have seen that before and really, whats to say some random guy did that?
You cant really base anything off that as truth. Sides we all know Blizzard and the deadlines >.>
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 7:26pm | Report
I play minecraft too. I've built an underground rail system (at around y:20) to all of my friends houses, a gigantic tree house, a somewhat ****py hotel inside a mountain and a pretty big monster trap that gave us virtually unlimited TNT.

All this was done in survival multiplayer.

Now eveyrone got tired of farming the materials and started using mobs/OP commands. It has become really boring = (

I have the "unofficial" version but will buy the official one as soon as my credit card stops being stupid.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 7:29pm | Report
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2011 7:31pm | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

I have seen that before and really, whats to say some random guy did that?
You cant really base anything off that as truth. Sides we all know Blizzard and the deadlines >.>

yeah i mean it barely looks like we'll see d3 quarter 4. and no word on HotS.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 1:44am | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

What is it with people not reading what is said?
I said before I cant justifiy paying $22 to place blocks and that Im not into those kind of games. I dont have a good enough imagination that is needed for that kind of game to get enjoyment out of it.

Sorry. It was ment as a joke.
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 7:04am | Report
I think most people look at minecraft as a 3D design software, but it's much much more.

It's about falling in lava and losing all your stuff.
It's about getting your house blown up by creepers.
It's about making huge holes in the ground so your friends get killed.
It's about exploring into the depths and nerdgasming when you find diamond.
It's about going into the nether and realizing it sucks.
It's about making songs with annoying redstone circuits.
It's about creating satanic rituals where your friends are blown up by TNT.
It's about getting scared as **** when the moon shows up and you're in the middle of nowhere.
It's about creating a giant tree house and accidentally setting it on fire. (RIP treehouse)
It's about watching a creeper get hit by thunder and ****ping your pants.
It's about being autistic and liking it.

You don't need to make pretty and gigantic things to enjoy it. You don't even need imagination, you can just help out your friends with big projects in mind or do random stuff. Minecraft is 10x more fun when playing with other people.
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 10:36am | Report
Canoas wrote:

I think most people look at minecraft as a 3D design software, but it's much much more.

It's about falling in lava and losing all your stuff.
It's about getting your house blown up by creepers.
It's about making huge holes in the ground so your friends get killed.
It's about exploring into the depths and nerdgasming when you find diamond.
It's about going into the nether and realizing it sucks.
It's about making songs with annoying redstone circuits.
It's about creating satanic rituals where your friends are blown up by TNT.
It's about getting scared as **** when the moon shows up and you're in the middle of nowhere.
It's about creating a giant tree house and accidentally setting it on fire. (RIP treehouse)
It's about watching a creeper get hit by thunder and ****ping your pants.
It's about being autistic and liking it.

You don't need to make pretty and gigantic things to enjoy it. You don't even need imagination, you can just help out your friends with big projects in mind or do random stuff. Minecraft is 10x more fun when playing with other people.

How do you get hit by thunder?
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:30am | Report
Minecraft is a pretty amazing game, it called upon my days as a child with legos. I should put some effort into finding a good server to play on. After building my mansion with a fort wall surrounding it, I kinda lost interest. Then my friend started up a server but he's basically got ADD about it and reset it at least 3 times, meaning there was no point in investing any time into building something on it.

It also bothers me when people complain about graphics (i'm pretty sure about 90% of the population doesn't actually understand what the word graphics means). Graphics is a word representing the technological capabilities of the game and its abilities to render models at higher resolutions with no issues. The graphics in minecraft are extremely good. At full screen on a 23' 1080p monitor, there are no fuzzy lines or graphical glitches; it looks great. The option to change draw distance (the fog) exists because some computers can't handle rendering the whole environment at full draw distance. The reason why people think the "graphics" are bad is because minecraft has an 8-bit aesthetic that has served it well. If you don't like the aesthetic, say so. You just prefer realism over the classic 8-bit style, which is far from dead.
So once again, graphics=/=aesthetics
/rant over

BTW, here's a pic of my world, all done in survival mode, no item hacks:
Wnuk
<Member>
Wnuk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:45am | Report
if anyone plays on a minecraft server (preferably whitelist with not to many players) please send me a msg if i can join. I got some decent building experience. :)

@Ya1232

Creepers are green exploding creatures in minecraft which lurk around caves underground or above ground at nights. If they get struck by lightning they get super charged and explode with twice the force.

@theBMB

That'sssssssssss a very niccceeee fortresssss you got there.
Credits to Scrax for the awesome sig!
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 12:18pm | Report
Wnuk wrote:

@Ya1232

Creepers are green exploding creatures in minecraft which lurk around caves underground or above ground at nights. If they get struck by lightning they get super charged and explode with twice the force.

Again with the not reading thing. You need to work on that.
How do you get hit by thunder was the question. Is it a typo, or something in game.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide