Kinda wanted to say "NO.", but I decided that'd be stroking his ego a little too much. XD
EDIT: I'm just kidding ;)
EDIT: I'm just kidding ;)
Shame on you. Everyone should love sparkly gay vampires.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Vampires are supposed to be dark and sexy.
Robert Pattinson isn't very hot...Neither is Taylor Lautner....
Robert Pattinson isn't very hot...Neither is Taylor Lautner....
The_Nameless_Bard wrote:
Vampires are supposed to be dark and sexy.
Ya, like Blade.
Mmmmmm...
Dat niggah ***..
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
You need to log in before commenting.


If you're a fan of fantasy and more.. Well, LESS Twilighty-girly-**** Vampire bullocks, this is for you.
more gore, more MANLY MANLINESS, less sparkly ****, and it's incredibly well-written with a really good plot and story.
DON'T YOU HATE ON TWILIGHT! IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SAGA EVER. <3 SPARKLY GAY VAMPIRES FOREVER!