:/ I didn't get turned on by that, I found it interesting. Have you watched Fight Club? It's written by the same guy, which is how I stumbled upon it...
jhoijhoi wrote:
:/ I didn't get turned on by that, I found it interesting. Have you watched Fight Club? It's written by the same guy, which is how I stumbled upon it...
WOOOOOT?
Seriously?
That movie is awesome. And not gross.
You said that it was in the IRL (or something like that) category. Did you mean that this has actually happened? O_o
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
I would assume so...things that like that happen a lot more than people know...at least here in America they do...XD
You silly americans. Getting your guts sucked up by your pool.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
You need to log in before commenting.


haha the reactions from that story is epic. Love you guys :P
When I read it, I had to wonder if there was a grain of truth in it somewhere.
Sad thing is, there probably was.
:3
what... the hell?
What kinda sick stuff turns you on btw?
I get the feeling you arent a "vanilla" girl